Is this real?: P@WG catching 30lbs fish with her hands

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Yeah its called noodling, been around for years. 5hat girl been famous for this for years too. I guess she recently went viral again. These cacs will try anything

I asked a country creh I knew if he tried it before bc he was talking about using jars to catch frogs and shyt. He said HELL NO he ain't trying to lose fingers to snapping turtles :heh:

Daps
Southern white people will tear up some catfish. White people from other parts of the country will (usually) avoid it and call it trash fish.

Noodling is definitely a thing for country folks near water. If they're more inland, they'll lean towards hunting deer or just hitching the boat to the F350 and going fishing at the biggest lake.

Sauce and Footwork

Superstar
Daps
Fake as hell. Fish don’t just sit around a bunch of people making noise waiting to get caught :mjlol:
I don’t know if you from the south, but I’m from Georgia and got family in South Carolina. They eat a lot of catfish and they town even got competitions doing this type of shyt (catching them with no rod. And them mf eat anything. They get big ass fukk and one of the easiest fish to catch. They even got documentaries on noodling and you will see they can be even bigger than that. I have never seen this shyt tho. shyts crazy