PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Just came accross this
i didnt try it yet cause i'm at work :snoop: :lupe:

did any of y'all hear about this?

Let me explain something to you guys since most of you just don't seem to GET IT
PSN lost its keys n October. So now you are free to do whatever the fukk you want and they can't stop you
They can't go after you because there is no way to prove its you. You know why? The keys are gone
They could rig it so it appears that its you. Hackers can also if they want just straight up jack you for your info
Take your wallet, take your real life credit card.

Whenever I say this, usually the 3cept patrol then changes the subject and tried to convince you that it can happen on XBL as well. Then they'll post up a video from 2007 with a kid who is NOW 12 talking about how he gave some guy who messaged him over live his social :wow:

PSN is fair game for any and all illegal activity. All you have to do for this thing is to make sure you don't have that code genorator on your main PC just in case... you knwo what, fukk that. Ain't no fedz coming to your house cuz you used a $20 code. Or a $200 dollar code. How yall gonna be scared of this, but you probably illegally downloading a movie/music/shows/apps right now as you read this :what:

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
Let me explain something to you guys since most of you just don't seem to GET IT
PSN lost its keys n October. So now you are free to do whatever the fukk you want and they can't stop you
They can't go after you because there is no way to prove its you. You know why? The keys are gone
They could rig it so it appears that its you. Hackers can also if they want just straight up jack you for your info
Take your wallet, take your real life credit card.

Whenever I say this, usually the 3cept patrol then changes the subject and tried to convince you that it can happen on XBL as well. Then they'll post up a video from 2007 with a kid who is NOW 12 talking about how he gave some guy who messaged him over live his social :wow:

PSN is fair game for any and all illegal activity. All you have to do for this thing is to make sure you don't have that code genorator on your main PC just in case... you knwo what, fukk that. Ain't no fedz coming to your house cuz you used a $20 code. Or a $200 dollar code. How yall gonna be scared of this, but you probably illegally downloading a movie/music/shows/apps right now as you read this :what:
Stop with this bullshyt, xbox is the system that ALWAYS had hacked consoles go online, and they didn't do nothing about it :scusthov:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Just came accross this
i didnt try it yet cause i'm at work :snoop: :lupe:

did any of y'all hear about this?

Jazzy's still seeing nikkas fall for these blatant traps in 2013 :dead:, Listen up :ufdup:, it's fake, all of these "generators" are fake, none of them are real and they all dont work and are designed to scam you and/or will plant a virus onto you comp, dont believe any of the fake ass comments you see in the vid comment section aswell, all the positive ones are as fake as fukk and are repetitive.

McPiff

#goat
Daps
:skip:

that shyt was on the youtube home page yesterday. it looked sus to me but i know someone who receieved a code randomly , he used it and it worked :manny:

delete this thread brehs.