Is this how yall really feel about remakeS?

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
1.Id play super Booty Fighters 3.

2. I think people get mad cuz less AAA big budget new IPs is coming out compared to older times, so they get mad at the remasters. there's def some remasters/remakes I enjoyed so I dont hate them specifically. like the perfect dark remaster. the originals biggest issue was frame drops during big explosions on screen on the n64 cuz the game was takin the hell outta that system. The remaster runs at 4k 60 fps(no frame drops) with updated character models/faces, n online play. easy recommend for fans of the original

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I never understood people who get mad at remakes as if new games don't come out afterwards.

RE2/3 remake>>RE Village
Demon Souls>elden ring
Pokemon Red Remake>New Open world Pokemon
Halo MCC>Halo 5, infinite
Uncharted Collection>UC4
Spider-Man Remastered>Miles/SM2

I can't think of a case that ONLY remastered games were being made with no new game releasing subsequently.

Almost every remaster or remake has a new game or IP following it. People just love to complain honestly.

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
It really depends there is a whole generation of people who haven’t played RE 2/3 so a remake makes sense.

A Last of Us remake why?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Pretty much

Demon Souls, Resident Evil 2.....MGS = Great

Last of Us = Dumb as fukk
I feel demon souls fell more on the line of dumb as fukk. Especially the way blue point does remakes. It’s really just a graphical update. Gameplay didn’t change or improve in any meaningful way, especially considering demons was the first and in turn “worst” game in the series. Had they updated the gameplay and level design I woulda been all in. But as it stands it was just meh to me. Same as Dark Souls 1 remake

Last edited:

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I feel demon souls fell more on the line of dumb as fukk. Especially the way blue point does remakes. It’s really just a graphical update. Gameplay didn’t change or improve in any meaningful way, especially considering demons was the first and in turn “worst” game in the serious. Had they updated the gameplay and level design I woulda been all in. But as it stands it was just meh to me. Same as Dark Souls 1 remake
Did you play RE2 remake? That’s how it’s done, you can tell so much love went into that game

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Some poster above hit it right on head:ehh: remakes are ok if it makes sense:ehh:
Mass effect 1,2,3 remake makes sense and I will playing day1:ehh::ehh:
But last of us is a damn money grab if I’m being honest:camby: