Is this black man lying though?

Sk3ptical

Stay Turnt Up On Them Simps. #GMB
Daps
Reppin
#StuntGang #TeamForeign #7CertsGang
My orig post in that thread wasn't deleted tough. :sas1:
That wasn't :cape: for white men that was telling the truth of what some brehs would say. That email could've very well been written by a coli breh/c00n...if a similar email had been written by a white sorority girl and brehs said it sounded like it was written by a bedwench I would've laughed it off because I don't associate bedwenches with all black women.
This thread isn't about bedwenches or c00ns, :stopitslime:perhaps I should've stated "coli c00n" in that other thread so you and others wouldn't be all up on my case. :camby:
:mjlol:

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
I'm a little different. I don't discriminate. All bytches aint shyt until proven otherwise. This is one of the few areas where I dont even look at race. And I don't date WW either, but as a species, most women ain't shyt. No matter their pigment, I assume the worst in every woman until I'm proven otherwise.

Black, White, Asian, Latin whatever. Any woman can get you in trouble if she's in her feelings and just wants to be combative.

I dont discriminate.

But when you have a good one, you cherish it and you hold on and you honor her.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
:aicmon: We lost count of the white women that falsely accused black men of rape...FOH you lame.

3xpGtd2.png

:mjlol:

Daps
I'm a little different. I don't discriminate. All bytches aint shyt until proven otherwise. This is one of the few areas where I dont even look at race. And I don't date WW either, but as a species, most women ain't shyt. No matter their pigment, I assume the worst in every woman until I'm proven otherwise.

Black, White, Asian, Latin whatever. Any woman can get you in trouble if she's in her feelings and just wants to be combative.

I dont discriminate.

But when you have a good one, you cherish it and you hold on and you honor her.

What if I said as a species that most men ain't shyt? :comeon:

Would you agree with that, or is it just women who are mostly no good?:mjpls: