Is this an appropriate outfit for a Ol’head? The saying is you’re as young as you feel….

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
If you got no sock game and do not rock ultra highs. Leave those type of pants alone.

James look like he was not searching the net long enough.
when he ordered those pants.
He need to lose the cop jersey too.

Look like he gon respond to a domestic.
after working the ballpark undercover for traffic control.

Art Barr

old boy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
before we even get to the fact that irv got on denim jeggings, we need to talk about the poor color scheme of olive green jacket, stone washed jeans, and a pair of shiny ass black pilgrims on. the whole shyt looks off color wise...

then he doesn't understand cut & fit that is appropriate for a middle aged man. you gotta find that healthy balance of slim that is suitable for an older frame. though younger by seven years, nas is a good example for how to look appropriately in style for mike irv. not in terms of style but cut. nas clothes ain't egregiously stuck in the 90's baggy like tony starks but he ain't walking around looking like rich homie quan either lol. balance is key

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
That Bama game and then seeing this... I had rough weekend friends :mjcry:

Mike is on his reverse Jordan fashion sense :mjlol:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Dude has the Herman Munster fits
MV5BNjI5NmQ3ZjItNzM4Zi00YjE0LThhZDgtMzdjMDMyMWI1YmJkXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjIyMzMxMTk@._V1_.jpg

Fletch

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dallas
He just needs bigger jeans and maybe no paint splatter on them. Shoes are too bulky for the skinny fit and probably should have gone with a sneaker or a non boot high top.

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is precisely how old heads should be dressed.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Old Edgerrin James looks so different now since retirement.

Anyway it's crazy that folks online be worried about what some rich famous folks wearing..:mjlol:

Mike Irvin is rich, famous, got hella connections, is a all time great in his previous field, is on TV and will be remembered by folks who don't even know him when he is gone.

The last thing he worried about is what some fools online think about his clothes. :russ:

shyt if I had money and fame like mike I probably would wear pro wings gym shoes and some shyt like cross colors clothes every time I was in public just to troll clowns online:russ: