Is this a lie?

Woman of god

Banned
Daps
Attraction and reality are different. You're assuming I said they only do this. Women settle or feel that way as you so aptly put it.
That's all that really matters right? Whether or not she's willing to sleep with u. Do men even care the reason she might sleep with them? As long as she gives u the box

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
That's all that really matters right? Whether or not she's willing to sleep with u. Do men even care the reason she might sleep with them? As long as she gives u the box
TBH no. We're born to breed. As is every other animal. As long as she doesn't regret it and cry rape I'm good. (Big fear of mine )

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
:ehh: Most men are fat, sloppy or just generally unkempt. It really doesn't stop women from sleeping with them though.

Being a good looking man, well kept man is uncommon believe it or not. I "dated" this dude who had done some modeling at the beginning of the summer. Dude literally told me he just get p*ssy off he strength of his looks and was baffled that I wasn't ready and willing. He would be talking and then randomly lift his shirt :deadmanny:. He finally got upset and stormed off when I wouldn't let him come into my house. I had hung out with him twice. :skip:
All he had to do was lift his shirt with most women he dealt with? :why:

Shoot, ima try that and see what happens. :troll:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
He literally told me out his mouth that he usually gets sex quickly because of the way he looks. I didn't come to that conclusion on my own. I say all this not so you can give me 101 questions about this particular dude but to illustrated that VERY attractive men are so uncommon that women will go gaga just for a chance to be with them.I have other examples just like it.

I personally only see a VERY physically attractive man out in the wild maybe once every 6 mouths to once a year. :yeshrug: Most are 4s or 5s maybe a 6 sprinkled in here and there but 7s-10s are damn near mythological creatures. :mjlol:
What is a "VERY physically attractive man" to you? How is it that you only see that once or twice a year :dahell: Maybe you don't go out much? Your judging scale must be ridiculous if you never see "7's" outside of one or two times a year.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Most men in their teens and early 20s are on the slimmer side. How old are y'all that the men you see are already :flabbynsick: :dahell:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
All he had to do was lift his shirt with most women he dealt with? :why:

Shoot, ima try that and see what happens. :troll:

We was sexy ass hell I'll give him that. I think his face and height usually gets the job done. That was just an additionally ploy to help get the job done.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
We was sexy ass hell I'll give him that. I think his face and height usually gets the job done. That was just an additionally ploy to help get the job done.
how tall is he? What would you have rated him from 1-10?

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
What is a "VERY physically attractive man" to you? How is it that you only see that once or twice a year :dahell: Maybe you don't go out much? Your judging scale must be ridiculous if you never see "7's" outside of one or two times a year.
Most women feel the same way.

Very attactive -

Athletic toned body: Defined chest, arm calves etc

Clean well groomed appearance

Beautiful skin

Perfect smile

Gorgeous face

Sorry most men don't have half that and even at the end of the day if you ain't got a gorgeous face you still not 8-10.

You've probably never seen a dude who is a 9/10 walk into a room of women. Yo you will see straight savagery.