Is this a lie?

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
I keep seeing guys say women are only attracted the top 20% of guys in their society. But as a male I'd like to hear a woman's perspective, since women happen to be one side of this story. Despite my trolling, in not really inclined to believe this is true. So I ask you ladies...is it?

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
:ehh: Most men are fat, sloppy or just generally unkempt. It really doesn't stop women from sleeping with them though.

Being a good looking man, well kept man is uncommon believe it or not. I "dated" this dude who had done some modeling at the beginning of the summer. Dude literally told me he just get p*ssy off he strength of his looks and was baffled that I wasn't ready and willing. He would be talking and then randomly lift his shirt :deadmanny:. He finally got upset and stormed off when I wouldn't let him come into my house. I had hung out with him twice. :skip:

morris

Superstar
Daps
:ehh: Most men are fat, sloppy or just generally unkempt. It really doesn't stop women from sleeping with them though.

Being a good looking man, well kept man is uncommon believe it or not. I "dated" this dude who had done some modeling at the beginning of the summer. Dude literally told me he just get p*ssy off he strength of his looks and was baffled that I wasn't ready and willing. He would be talking and then randomly lift his shirt :deadmanny:. He finally got upset and stormed off when I wouldn't let him come into my house. I had hung out with him twice. :skip:
He sounds like a male version of a bimbo. How were you able to hold a conversation with him? Two dates??

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
you guys ask the weirdest questions. we're not "only" attracted to the top 20% of men (who comes up with this stuff). Well, I am but not all women are. :mjlol:

Neuromancer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
you guys ask the weirdest questions. we're not "only" attracted to the top 20% of men (who comes up with this stuff). Well, I am but not all women are. :mjlol:
They did a survey on OK cupid so apparently dating websites are getting this info from actual women.:ld:

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Read between the lines, post. "most men are unkept" "most men are fat" "most men are sloppy"

:jawalrus:

morris

Superstar
Daps
He wasn't a bimbo. He was actually funny and semi-intelligent. He was just spoiled b/c normally he doesn'thave to do much to get sex.
It appears you liked him a lot and he fell short of expectations. But unless he was super mack, all men learn how to navigate with women. Was he into you? Did he call you numerous times afterward?

Either way, you gave him a chance.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
It appears you liked him a lot and he fell short of expectations. But unless he was super mack, all men learn how to navigate with women. Was he into you? Did he call you numerous times afterward?

Either way, you gave him a chance.

He literally told me out his mouth that he usually gets sex quickly because of the way he looks. I didn't come to that conclusion on my own. I say all this not so you can give me 101 questions about this particular dude but to illustrated that VERY attractive men are so uncommon that women will go gaga just for a chance to be with them.I have other examples just like it.

I personally only see a VERY physically attractive man out in the wild maybe once every 6 mouths to once a year. :yeshrug: Most are 4s or 5s maybe a 6 sprinkled in here and there but 7s-10s are damn near mythological creatures. :mjlol:

Last edited:

Woman of god

Banned
Daps
I guess there should be a distinction made between attracted to and willing to sleep with. But I guess to a man it would be the same thing since only reason you'd want to be attractive is so that you could sleep with women

But if women were willing to only sleep with the top 20 percent of men civilization would cease to exist

Neuromancer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
I guess there should be a distinction made between attracted to and willing to sleep with. But I guess to a man it would be the same thing since only reason you'd want to be attractive is so that you could sleep with women

But if women were willing to only sleep with the top 20 percent of men civilization would cease to exist
Attraction and reality are different. You're assuming I said they only do this. Women settle or feel that way as you so aptly put it.