TRFG

Not who you think
Daps
Bench Press
Sets: 3 Reps: 8-10 Rest: 20 Seconds
Dumbbell Fly
Sets:
3 Reps: 8-10 Rest: 20 Seconds
Barbell Row (I'll have to use the smith machine, gym doesn't have barbells)
Sets: 3 Reps: 8-10 Rest: 60 Seconds
Squat (I'll have to use the smith machine or dumbbells)
Sets: 3 Reps: 8-10 Rest: 60 Seconds
Dumbbell Shoulder Press
Sets: 1 Reps: 8-10 Rest: 60 Seconds
Dumbbell Curl
Triceps Pushdown

Then 60 minutes of cardio

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
How many days a week? What do the other days look like?

If you are lifting heavy and truly only resting 60 seconds in between that extra cardio seems like a lot at the end but I don't know what your overall goal is.

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps
How many days a week? What do the other days look like?

If you are lifting heavy and truly only resting 60 seconds in between that extra cardio seems like a lot at the end but I don't know what your overall goal is.

http://www.mensfitness.com/training/build-muscle/30-minute-chest-workout-day-2?page=8
^^I'll have to do the calf raises with dumbbells

http://www.mensfitness.com/training/build-muscle/30-minute-chest-workout-day-3?page=1
minus the SEATED CABLE ROW

I plan to do this 5-6 days a week. I don't have anything else to do :yeshrug:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ditch the smith machine rows and do some heavy dumbell rows if you don't have barbells. I don't know what your goals are, but 1 set of curls is not gonna be enough volume imo.

If you wanna kill two birds with one stone, you can try to do some bodyweight chins to get some bicep actiivation while building up your back simultaneously.

With all of those last three movements you wanna try to at least get 3 sets minimum. 6-8 reps with challenging weight is solid.

As beginner you'll make a shyt ton of gains as long as you challenge yourself and bust your ass. My routines were so retarded when I first took it seriously, but I did them consistently I pushed myself. Did an insane amount of volume for no reason, but it really gave me a good foundation.

If you're really serious though, you'll prolly want to find a gym with a barbell man. Smith machine squats are just terrible. It would be nice to throw some deadlifts in there also and it sucks doing deadlifts with dumbbells.

If you wanna just lose weight tho, fukk around with a basic, basic routine, eat in a caloric deficit, do your cardio, and bust your ass. An awesome work ethic can overcome a shytty routine more often than not.

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps
Ditch the smith machine rows and do some heavy dumbell rows if you don't have barbells. I don't know what your goals are, but 1 set of curls is not gonna be enough volume imo.

If you wanna kill two birds with one stone, you can try to do some bodyweight chins to get some bicep actiivation while building up your back simultaneously.

With all of those last three movements you wanna try to at least get 3 sets minimum. 6-8 reps with challenging weight is solid.

As beginner you'll make a shyt ton of gains as long as you challenge yourself and bust your ass. My routines were so retarded when I first took it seriously, but I did them consistently I pushed myself. Did an insane amount of volume for no reason, but it really gave me a good foundation.

If you're really serious though, you'll prolly want to find a gym with a barbell man. Smith machine squats are just terrible. It would be nice to throw some deadlifts in there also and it sucks doing deadlifts with dumbbells.

If you wanna just lose weight tho, fukk around with a basic, basic routine, eat in a caloric deficit, do your cardio, and bust your ass. An awesome work ethic can overcome a shytty routine more often than not.

:salute::salute::salute::salute::salute::salute::salute:

So doing this 6 days a week is fine???

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
3 sets of bench press ( one day do flat, next workout do incline )

3 sets of dips

3 sets of pull ups

3 sets barbell squats

3 sets of dead lifts

2 sets of standing dumbbell or barbell curls

2 sets of lying tricep extensions or cable extensions

3 days a week or every other day

Go with moderate weight and take a minute or two rest between sets

You can throw some abs in if you want but it isn't necessary

Do cardio 4 or 5 days a week, high intensity intervals

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
http://www.mensfitness.com/training/build-muscle/30-minute-chest-workout-day-2?page=8
^^I'll have to do the calf raises with dumbbells

http://www.mensfitness.com/training/build-muscle/30-minute-chest-workout-day-3?page=1
minus the SEATED CABLE ROW

I plan to do this 5-6 days a week. I don't have anything else to do :yeshrug:

You don't want to do a full body workout five or six days a week, you have to give muscle groups a day or two of rest to recover plus you're setting yourself up for injury

Now if you're doing a split you can because you're hitting different muscle groups each day

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
More importantly, what's that diet looking like breh?

You can gain muscle while loosing fat depending on how disciplined you are with your workout regimen and diet but you have to be on point breh

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps
More importantly, what's that diet looking like breh?

You can gain muscle while loosing fat depending on how disciplined you are with your workout regimen and diet but you have to be on point breh

Protein source and veggies.. while doing IF