Is this a black woman?

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Comet with bleach and dish soap..preferably Dawn with a coarse brillow pad:wow:

nikka I getz busy with that comet.
Its weird how proud I am of my routine.

But I might try that dish soap thing. Even though I normally just use whatever cleaning spray I have at the time in conjunction with the powder and a sponge with a brillo side

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
She looks like she cleans the bath tub with Comet.....IYKYK :manny:

A while back some friends and I were discussing how we think Comet is a black thing because one of the friends was at work and some white folks had no idea what comet was. Then like a month later I saw a post on IG, I think it was Tony Baker talking about black folks and comet and aside from thinking the folks at Meta are listening in on my conversations, I thought the comment section of that post was hilarious because it validated our sentiments. Which was, black folks and comet go together. So that was the joke, which due to your reactions, I guess it isn't as prevalent of a sentiment as I thought.

:yeshrug:

Comet with bleach and dish soap..preferably Dawn with a coarse brillow pad:wow:
Always keep Comet in the crib :wow:

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
201005-maya.jpg

The nikka you need to beat up to get at it.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

876MJ

Rookie
Daps
A while back some friends and I were discussing how we think Comet is a black thing because one of the friends was at work and some white folks had no idea what comet was. Then like a month later I saw a post on IG, I think it was Tony Baker talking about black folks and comet and aside from thinking the folks at Meta are listening in on my conversations, I thought the comment section of that post was hilarious because it validated our sentiments. Which was, black folks and comet go together. So that was the joke, which due to your reactions, I guess it isn't as prevalent of a sentiment as I thought.

News to me

I have always used Vim

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Ajax>Comet and it’s not even close

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
They black but this type of logic doesn't work with indians, which I'm assuming people are claiming Kamala is. There are indians darker than the majority of us....they still not black