Is this a black woman?

The Phoenix

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Got me confused as sht right now...
Is there some kinda inside joke in This?

I've seen comet and alil elbow grease get the grimiest tubs clean as fck
A while back some friends and I were discussing how we think Comet is a black thing because one of the friends was at work and some white folks had no idea what comet was. Then like a month later I saw a post on IG, I think it was Tony Baker talking about black folks and comet and aside from thinking the folks at Meta are listening in on my conversations, I thought the comment section of that post was hilarious because it validated our sentiments. Which was, black folks and comet go together. So that was the joke, which due to your reactions, I guess it isn't as prevalent of a sentiment as I thought.

:yeshrug:

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
A while back some friends and I were discussing how we think Comet is a black thing because one of the friends was at work and some white folks had no idea what comet was. Then like a month later I saw a post on IG, I think it was Tony Baker talking about black folks and comet and aside from thinking the folks at Meta are listening in on my conversations, I thought the comment section of that post was hilarious because it validated our sentiments. Which was, black folks and comet go together. So that was the joke, which due to your reactions, I guess it isn't as prevalent of a sentiment as I thought.

Comet with bleach and dish soap..preferably Dawn with a coarse brillow pad:wow:

mag357

Superstar
Daps

White people don't use comet?
I'm learning something new.

But yea, all black ppl I know have comet in their bathrooms. I may have just assumed that was an everybody thing.
Like washing your legs in the shower. But I was wrong there too

Last edited: