Is this 4k tv a good buy?

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
60Hz panel. Not a native 10 bit panel uses 8 bit with dithering to achieve 10 bit colors. Doesn't seem to meet the Ultra HD Premium spec for HDR.

Basically you're getting what you're paying for a cheap TV that can show a form of HDR and is 4K.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
You tagged me because I'm one of the few intelligent posters on this forum :handshake:

Now since I'm summoned I first must ask all the experts here, what type of t.v. do I have? I'll wait :popcorn: The other guy you tagged is a homeless guy who has a rich friend, let's him sleep in a room/etc. As you can see his first reply was "Why you tag ps4 :sadbron:" nobody else outside of good ol winb attempted to answer the question...

So the t.v. you selected, its not a good buy, not at all. It doesn't have HDR which is more important (when done right) than 4K by itself. All HDR is not the same so make sure the t.v. is at least HDR10 compliant. Besides that feature the t.v. itself isn't good for gaming, supposedly doesn't handle motion well. A 4KTV lacking this much is overpriced at $430. I'd blue book this tv at $275 tops...
nah he dont :mjlol: he dont got 90% of the shyt he talks about on here :mjllol:
Only broke people act like you tho bruh :umad:

I'm not wishing bad on you, I'm winning over here :manny: While you and a few other posters I've offended yuck it up?

I'm over here stacking these bucks, pockets full of Giannis.. you furiously posting in your pajamas, a onesie sometimes worn by ya baby mama, why bring drama to thee Arcadium? The Lion's Den, a darkly lit stadium, you dying THEN, cry me a river and I'll turn into a Levitation, burn you like niacin with a frying pan until your eye expands and burst, then I try again
:yeshrug:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
You tagged me because I'm one of the few intelligent posters on this forum :handshake:

Now since I'm summoned I first must ask all the experts here, what type of t.v. do I have? I'll wait :popcorn: The other guy you tagged is a homeless guy who has a rich friend, let's him sleep in a room/etc. As you can see his first reply was "Why you tag ps4 :sadbron:" nobody else outside of good ol winb attempted to answer the question...

So the t.v. you selected, its not a good buy, not at all. It doesn't have HDR which is more important (when done right) than 4K by itself. All HDR is not the same so make sure the t.v. is at least HDR10 compliant. Besides that feature the t.v. itself isn't good for gaming, supposedly doesn't handle motion well. A 4KTV lacking this much is overpriced at $430. I'd blue book this tv at $275 tops...

I'm not wishing bad on you, I'm winning over here :manny: While you and a few other posters I've offended yuck it up?

I'm over here stacking these bucks, pockets full of Giannis.. you furiously posting in your pajamas, a onesie sometimes worn by ya baby mama, why bring drama to thee Arcadium? The Lion's Den, a darkly lit stadium, you dying THEN, cry me a river and I'll turn into a Levitation, burn you like niacin with a frying pan until your eye expands and burst, then I try again

You are off your meds again.. making up scenarios, especially the one of you winning :mjlol:

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps

You're dedication to whatever this schtick of yours is is rather amazing :deadmanny:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
You are off your meds again.. making up scenarios, especially the one of you winning :mjlol:
My "meds" are higher than Med grade and its harvest time, if you can follow then it would be in your best interest to shut the fukkity fukk up you broke stupid bytch...

And that is what you call another flawless victory :win:

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
Save your money and buy the TV that you want.

This isn't a jacket or a pair of shoes that will wear out within 6-12 months it is a luxury item just like a car etc.

Save and spend your money wisely otherwise you'll be looking at some budget Chinese-made bullshyt for the next 10 years.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Save your money and buy the TV that you want.

This isn't a jacket or a pair of shoes that will wear out within 6-12 months it is a luxury item just like a car etc.

Save and spend your money wisely otherwise you'll be looking at some budget Chinese-made bullshyt for the next 10 years.
To be fair, the Chinese make all that shyt. Ali baba likes to cut out the middleman, but I hear ya, you right for the most part

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I went to B.B. earlier today. The motherfukking TCLs were all sold out :damn:

I was trying to pick one up for my bedroom. I guess everybody else had the same idea :francis: