Is there ever a dude a woman can fuk with to make her less attractive to you?

OPTiMO

SamsoniteMan
Daps
Reppin
From the Bay to Central CA
What kind of backwards thinking is this? Why would you care who she fukked before you?

Would have preferred her to be seeing handsome dudes before you, duded with muscles? or how about money?

would that make you feel better?

:manny:

if she's consistently fukkin some broke losers i'd feel like that's somehow saying something about me........:leostare:

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
I live right around Philly currently.

If a bytch is fukkin Jersey nikkas. Ehhhh:huhldup:

She'd need a hell of a personality to make it to wifey cause them nikkas dirty.

images

Avion

The Man in the Mask
Daps
Reppin
The Carolinas
happens all the time. I'm in college, and every year these freshmen broads have me like :huhldup: when they start fukking around with dirty, lame nikkas just cuz they're in a frat

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
happens all the time. I'm in college, and every year these freshmen broads have me like :huhldup: when they start fukking around with dirty, lame nikkas just cuz they're in a frat

bytches who get smutted out by Omegas aren't worthy of the dikk of the smallest filthiest salamander.

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
The best is when you smash a really attractive broad, develop that permanent smile.... and then find out what her ex bf looks like and it all comes crashing down.

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
:manny:

if she's consistently fukkin some broke losers i'd feel like that's somehow saying something about me........:leostare:

Naw, I'd think it would say something about her...like she has no standards whatsoever.

Just to add, I wouldn't look at a chick the same if she fukked with a few athletes or entertainers. I would only see her as an opportunistic groupie ho.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
This thread reeks of Insecurity and fakkitry:scusthov:

I cant believe so many dudes are agreeing with the OP.

" The nikka she fukk with wasnt up to MY standard, so She is not as pretty as she was before" :what:

Daps
I think we can call this the Lauren London effect....:snoop: for whatever reason that hurt her stock with a lot of nikkas....I think its cuz se had that innocent "girl next door look"...lettin Wayne raw u just destroyed the image nikkas had of her even tho we made it up in our minds.

Is there any type of person a female can mess with that can turn her from wifey status to jumpoff status for u? For me I've found out a black chick dated a white boy not one time but for months....instantly se wuz hittable to me,but I stopped likin her as a tru prospect soon as she told me that shyt.:childplease:

Damn :wow:its so fukking true man.