Is there ever a dude a woman can fuk with to make her less attractive to you?

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think we can call this the Lauren London effect....:snoop: for whatever reason that hurt her stock with a lot of nikkas....I think its cuz se had that innocent "girl next door look"...lettin Wayne raw u just destroyed the image nikkas had of her even tho we made it up in our minds.

Is there any type of person a female can mess with that can turn her from wifey status to jumpoff status for u? For me I've found out a black chick dated a white boy not one time but for months....instantly se wuz hittable to me,but I stopped likin her as a tru prospect soon as she told me that shyt.:childplease:

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
I don't really like a black chick once she gets with a white dude. :manny:

No offense to might white brehs here. :skip:

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
I think we can call this the Lauren London effect....:snoop: for whatever reason that hurt her stock with a lot of nikkas....I think its cuz se had that innocent "girl next door look"...lettin Wayne raw u just destroyed the image nikkas had of her even tho we made it up in our minds.

Is there any type of person a female can mess with that can turn her from wifey status to jumpoff status for u? For me I've found out a black chick dated a white boy not one time but for months....instantly se wuz hittable to me,but I stopped likin her as a tru prospect soon as she told me that shyt.:childplease:
Definitely, I don't look at Lauren London the same like I used to since she messed with that gremlin.SMH

If I meet a chick and she has messed with some thug ass nikka or better yet has a baby by him then I'm ghost.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
its crazy how wayne dont even fukk with lauren london..the bytch was fine
he fukked and dipped like nothing

i would of never left lol

villain

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
berlin
Prince

what's left for that bytch to try once she fukked with Prince?

:manny:

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
i usually don't make posts with a racial slant to it but i find it unattractive if a white woman only chases after black men, so if i discover a girl might be only attracted to black men, it makes me skeptical as hell. what's worse is a woman who takes great pleasure and pride in being that type of woman. like, if she thinks she's the shyt because black men pursue her. i hate that because it's hoe mentality that comes with a double whammy; it's encouraging negative racial stereotypes about black men while, at the same time, empowering a woman thru whore like ways...

and i wouldn't have sex with her, because all that does is feed the fire...

Mandizi

5-I-3 till I D-I-E
Daps
Reppin
Cincy
NuNu was it. Then she got preg'd by Wayne, and I don't even pay her any mind, lost all her appeal.

Also I never looked at Halle the same after she got bucked by that good ol' boy on camera.

To answer this question, I guess a chick who fukks with a celeb rumored to have something.

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
I don't really like a black chick once she gets with a white dude. :manny:

No offense to might white brehs here. :skip:

I don't mind it, as long as it's not the ONLY thing they date. That shyt annoys me. Self hate type shyt.

NuNu was it. Then she got preg'd by Wayne, and I don't even pay her any mind, lost all her appeal.

Also I never looked at Halle the same after she got bucked by that good ol' boy on camera.

To answer this question, I guess a chick who fukks with a celeb rumored to have something.

That part, for years, burned my SOUL when I saw! :noah:

Now that I know that she exclusively only likes pink dikk, I don't even check for her. :scusthov:

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
i usually don't make posts with a racial slant to it but i find it unattractive if a white woman only chases after black men, so if i discover a girl might be only attracted to black men, it makes me skeptical as hell. what's worse is a woman who takes great pleasure and pride in being that type of woman. like, if she thinks she's the shyt because black men pursue her. i hate that because it's hoe mentality that comes with a double whammy; it's encouraging negative racial stereotypes about black men while, at the same time, empowering a woman thru whore like ways...

and i wouldn't have sex with her, because all that does is feed the fire...

I feel the exact same way. I really do not trust when white girls say they're only interested in black men. Sounds like they only care for the Mandingo fantasy and not the actual person behind the skin.

Ice Cube described them best as being "cave bytches"

:manny:

:mjpls:

Last edited by a moderator:

Auger

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
6ix
What kind of backwards thinking is this? Why would you care who she fukked before you?

Would have preferred her to be seeing handsome dudes before you, duded with muscles? or how about money?

would that make you feel better?

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I live right around Philly currently.

If a bytch is fukkin Jersey nikkas. Ehhhh:huhldup:

She'd need a hell of a personality to make it to wifey cause them nikkas dirty.