Is there anything worse than when diarrhea lights your bussy on fire???

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
f0f.gif

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
She knows you've been doing this everyday nonstop for 12 years, or she just aware of a particular funny instance?
I don’t do this every day. Sometimes I go weeks or months without even making a thread.

But that’s stigma is forever there.

Watch this. I won’t make a thread in TLR at all all summer. Maybe just one for my trip next month but I guarantee someone is going to tag me in a gay thread. It happens often.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
only gay guys have bussies bruh. nikkas dont use their ass like a p*ssy bruh. Stop being a nasty faggit bruh
Oh shyt. I thought it just was another word for ass or butt. What about straight men that get their asses eaten? Is that a bussy? 🫨🫨🫨

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Oh shyt. I thought it just was another word for ass or butt. What about straight men that get their asses eaten? Is that a bussy? 🫨🫨🫨
Only when youre gay because a p*ssy is to fukked not eaten.

And if you straight calling your ass a bussy, well, keep that between you and your wife behind closed doors. The imagery is disgusting bruh. Dont you have kids? Have some dignity.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Only when youre gay because a p*ssy is to fukked not eaten.

And if you straight calling your ass a bussy, well, keep that between you and your wife behind clpsed doors. The imagery is disgusting bruh. Dont you have kids? Have some dignity
No kids yet. God willing.

And sorry. My bad. I’ll change the thread title 😫 🤢