Is there anything next gen about the new God of War game?

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The insecurity of TEAM #SHAMBLES is :picard:

This is literally your flagship game. And you guys don't want to speak on it at all? So then you're not denying what I'm saying
Wow, I thought there would be a fight. I mean, look at these responses..

So asking what is next gen about God of War is supposed to blow you away? :dahell:
And whats up with Gizmo's Alias always using female gifs?

Oh you mean like Halo :hula: Scorn :hula: anything Gamepass related but if I ask what's next gen about God of War you go "You know... this guy and his posting, I hate it. I hate him, he's stupid."

Do you guys realize your emotions are being recorded online, for all eternity. We see you nikkaz crying right now and the shyt is HE-LARRY-US
You nikkaz are in #Shambles mode, no strength even in nunmbers. Easily I approach the microphone because I ain't.... :ufdup: no joke
You aint played Halo since March. You are not playing Halo like that.

And i aint @Gizmo_Duck ‘s alias:deadrose:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Remember when you said titled resources and the cloud was going to be xbox games go next gen?
So here's N'vidia using it to achieve what they been achieving
Taking Advantage of DirectX11.2 Tiled Resources

And Cloud gaming is here now and now is next gen so not sure what you're saying here sir
You aint played Halo since March. You are not playing Halo like that.

And i aint @Gizmo_Duck ‘s alias:deadrose:
Who said I was playing halo "LIKE THAT" :wtf:
You just like to toss out misdirections I guess? I will be playing Halo very soon but this isn't and never was about Halo
I do play lots of games tho, so many that I don't be having time to play Halo.
If I didn't have over 600 games to choose from (not including gamepass) then I would be on Halo more often
I'd ask if you wanted to get it in but the only online game you play is Fall Guys :sas2:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

This is literally your flagship game. And you guys don't want to speak on it at all? So then you're not denying what I'm saying

So asking what is next gen about God of War is supposed to blow you away? :dahell:

Oh you mean like Halo :hula: Scorn :hula: anything Gamepass related but if I ask what's next gen about God of War you go "You know... this guy and his posting, I hate it. I hate him, he's stupid."

Do you guys realize your emotions are being recorded online, for all eternity. We see you nikkaz crying right now and the shyt is HE-LARRY-US
You nikkaz are in #Shambles mode, no strength even in nunmbers. Easily I approach the microphone because I ain't.... :ufdup: no joke

I can talk about Halo because was interested in it, played it, and eventually put it down. I could care less about Scorn, because that shyt is of zero interest to me, I'm never going to play it, and is irrelevant to me because of that. See how that works?

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Is this clown shoes behavior or an I tripping?
Imagine caring this much about a game you're not going to play. :mjlol:
So when I mention that he and his fairy men stay in halo, scorn and everything else Xbox related he goes....
I can talk about Halo because was interested in it, played it, and eventually put it down. I could care less about Scorn, because that shyt is of zero interest to me, I'm never going to play it, and is irrelevant to me because of that. See how that works?
That's a fantastic story bro but what does any of that have to do with the next Gen features of God of war? You don't care for scorn? Great, now what does that have to do with the next Gen features in God of war? I literally made a thread on this subject, see how that works? See how you're reverse psychology attempts failed and exposed yourself by acting weird? :ufdup:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is this clown shoes behavior or an I tripping?

So when I mention that he and his fairy men stay in halo, scorn and everything else Xbox related he goes....

That's a fantastic story bro but what does any of that have to do with the next Gen features of God of war? You don't care for scorn? Great, now what does that have to do with the next Gen features in God of war? I literally made a thread on this subject, see how that works? See how you're reverse psychology attempts failed and exposed yourself by acting weird? :ufdup:

See how this is still you being pressed about a game you're not going to play?

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
See how this is still you being pressed about a game you're not going to play?
You are online in a gaming forum upset, basically crying PLEASE DON'T ASK :damn:

Since you're in your feelings, let's work through this together :therethere:

Gow I personally never cared for because the sex mini games to draw kids in was gimmicky to me, but the latest versions look great. You guys claim its Why Sony is special. Cool. So what is the differences between the ps4 and ps5 versions of god of war. I honestly want to know and this forum is the place to ask.

Now I guess you personally feel I have to preorder the game to ask the question but :stop:
Maybe this the game I was gonna but to get a PlayStation and I'm inquiring about a possible future purchase? Maybe other posters would like to know as well. What is it that you're hiding that has you deflecting? Because clearly none of the biggest PlayStation fans on this site will speak on it

Go head and ask me what's next Gen about forza horizon 5. In fact, you think there wasn't a thread?
Stop with this Stan shyt, you know I got receipts on everyone :ufdup:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You are online in a gaming forum upset, basically crying PLEASE DON'T ASK :damn:

Since you're in your feelings, let's work through this together :therethere:

Gow I personally never cared for because the sex mini games to draw kids in was gimmicky to me, but the latest versions look great. You guys claim its Why Sony is special. Cool. So what is the differences between the ps4 and ps5 versions of god of war. I honestly want to know and this forum is the place to ask.

Now I guess you personally feel I have to preorder the game to ask the question but :stop:
Maybe this the game I was gonna but to get a PlayStation and I'm inquiring about a possible future purchase? Maybe other posters would like to know as well. What is it that you're hiding that has you deflecting? Because clearly none of the biggest PlayStation fans on this site will speak on it

Go head and ask me what's next Gen about forza horizon 5. In fact, you think there wasn't a thread?
Stop with this Stan shyt, you know I got receipts on everyone :ufdup:

What's that shyt you say? Oh, right.

YOU FURIOUS. :angry:

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London

I need that gif of I'm not reading all that shyt, court.