Is there anything next gen about the new God of War game?

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
So Ratchet & Clank was possible thanks to the power of the playstation 5 SSD
That is a narrative sony pushed, you the consumer believed it, and now til this day you consider it one of the only true next gen titles

Horizon Forbidden west came and went and it was exposed that the only thing next gen about it was that you could play it on a next gen system
:patrice:
And you had to pay $10 to do that :dahell: but don't worry because that would include your controller working as it should and your system to run it better than a weaker system could. You're welcome bytches!!!

So moving forwrd to the next release, I have to ask you guys what is different about the PS4 and PS5 versions or is it just one version that is scaable like how games are made in the real world. Lets just take a quick look, all the info is within the first 30 seconds so you don't have to watch the entire thing if you don't want to...

So these dudes are starving like they were during the PS3 era :ohhh:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
shut-your-mouth-dmx.gif

Hathaway

Someday, We'll All Be Free
Daps
Reppin
The Abyss
So Ratchet & Clank was possible thanks to the power of the playstation 5 SSD
That is a narrative sony pushed, you the consumer believed it, and now til this day you consider it one of the only true next gen titles

Horizon Forbidden west came and went and it was exposed that the only thing next gen about it was that you could play it on a next gen system
:patrice:
And you had to pay $10 to do that :dahell: but don't worry because that would include your controller working as it should and your system to run it better than a weaker system could. You're welcome bytches!!!

So moving forwrd to the next release, I have to ask you guys what is different about the PS4 and PS5 versions or is it just one version that is scaable like how games are made in the real world. Lets just take a quick look, all the info is within the first 30 seconds so you don't have to watch the entire thing if you don't want to...

So these dudes are starving like they were during the PS3 era :ohhh:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Last edited:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
The insecurity of TEAM #SHAMBLES is :picard:

This is literally your flagship game. And you guys don't want to speak on it at all? So then you're not denying what I'm saying
Wow, I thought there would be a fight. I mean, look at these responses..

AcademicWearyIbisbill-max-1mb.gif

Incredible post Court, my mind is blown
Excellent post. The impeccable wording. Amazing. Blown away
So asking what is next gen about God of War is supposed to blow you away? :dahell:
And whats up with Gizmo's Alias always using female gifs?
Imagine caring this much about a game you're not going to play. :mjlol:
Oh you mean like Halo :hula: Scorn :hula: anything Gamepass related but if I ask what's next gen about God of War you go "You know... this guy and his posting, I hate it. I hate him, he's stupid."

Do you guys realize your emotions are being recorded online, for all eternity. We see you nikkaz crying right now and the shyt is HE-LARRY-US
You nikkaz are in #Shambles mode, no strength even in nunmbers. Easily I approach the microphone because I ain't.... :ufdup: no joke