Is there anyone NOT planning on getting the Xbox 720 next year?

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
:lolbron:

I didn't think so. Lets be reality for a second. Xbox 720 will be bought by EVERYONE. Why you ask?

XBOX LIVE

Xbox Next could literally be :trash: and it would literally sells millions due to the XBOX live integration. But we all know M$ will bring that next gen goodness that will likely be better than the alternatives, so its superiority to the competition is a forgone conclusion!

Meanwhile, the fate of the alternative gaming options are not so certain. Sony PS4? :scusthov: My PS3 is literally a dusty eyesore on my Entertainment setup. I've relegated it to Blu-ray playing duties, but its lack of a standard infrared remote makes it a bytch to get to work properly with my controller set up. (The standard Sony Blu-ray player is a better buy actually...). WiiU? To that I say :pacspit:. Nintendo fooled me once with that bullshyt Wii, but never again. fukk the WiiMotes and everything they stand for. I hope Miyamoto Gets a Wii mote shoved up his ass. The shyt is wack and sucks compared to standard controls.

So the question is, how many units do you think Xbox 720 will move? The numbers will likely be epic! :mj:

detach

Banned
Daps
Reppin
OHIO
Do you still need gold membership to use the apps like netflix on xbox? If so :snoop:

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
Every generation I've bought all the major game systems. After this gen, I've learned my lesson.....buy the Xbox and call it a day. I'm looking at my PS3/Wii right now and its pretty trifling how dusty they are. I would usually bytch about something I gotta pay for, but Xbox live is worth it

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
I just wish I didn't have to pay to play games online. Live is great though and really not that much cost wise for what you get.

Sold my 360 last year, I'm sitting out till the 720 hits, might cop a PS4 too.

GreenGrass

All Star
Daps
I guess when it comes to modding and all that stuff, then XBOX is the way to go. But i have a ps3 and faced YLOD before. Had to buy a new one. What pisses me off the most about Sony is that they have way too different versions of the ps3.

courtdog

Drinks Blood from a Boot
Daps
Reppin
I live in the United States
Do you still need gold membership to use the apps like netflix on xbox? If so :snoop:
If you don't have Xbox live, then :snoop:
Live can be had for as cheap as $35 bruh. If that is too steep for you?
You might wanna go head and kill yourself now, no need to suffer :manny:
for the first time in my life, i will probably cop. nintendo is losing me:to:

First time in your life? :wtf:

Ronald

Daps
It depends on wot the launch titles are lookin like

if its just some bullsh!t ass Kinect 2 games tho :scusthov:

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
yea i will nvr buy an xbox unless somehow online free and that controller stop looking stupid as fuk, cant even play fighting games with that dumb ass controller :rudy:

ya know wat actually :pacspit: xbox
get an arcade stick. even a playstation controller is not as good as an arcade stick for fighters