Is there any point to life after 30?

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
If you're anywhere near to 100K as you said, your 30's, pending flabby'n'sick health from your 20's should be rather comfortable. But this is a joke thread, so :AU_RESPEK: "I ain't saying No. Mo."
Yeah but what else?
Buy a house and be enslaved to a job?
Move up the corporate ladder?
Take 2 vacations a year?

:yawn:

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
Yeah but what else?
Take 2 vacations a year?

Aight. So you looking at shyt like that, that bores you. Cool. Now the question is, what do you WANT to do rather than what do you EXPECT to do, breh, 'cause you don't have to do ANY of that shyt listed in the above. It's not like as if that shyt is mandated for you to carry out or else you'll die. If you got the money to shyt you want, you can. If you have the ambition to put yourself in a position that includes what you want on your own terms, then ford that shyt.

FSP

Banned
Daps
Yeah but what else?
Take 2 vacations a year?

Build your own business and become a millionaire/billionaire
Set your family up for future generations
Have power to eliminate corruption the way you see fit
Have kids <-- Sounds like what you need to do
Gain knowledge that only select few in world history have ever had the privilege to know
Learn how to invent & design shyt so you can create reality with your imagination

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
Aight. So you looking at shyt like that, that bores you. Cool. Now the question is, what do you WANT to do rather than what do you EXPECT to do, breh, 'cause you don't have to do ANY of that shyt listed in the above. It's not like as if that shyt is mandated for you to carry out or else you'll die. If you got the money to shyt you want, you can. If you have the ambition to put yourself in a position that includes what you want on your own terms, then ford that shyt.
Good shyt

I wanna keep this job to eliminate debt (almost done :blessed:)
Once I'm debt free (car and credit card and student loan) all minimal.

I think imma start seeking jobs in another state and meet some interesting people and just live and experience new shyt

I hate these corporate ppl :scust: