Is there any other black lady wrestler besides Bianca on raw or smackdown?

Raw Sauce

Superstar
Daps
Lol. Yeah Raquel is weird. Idk why their obsessed with her. Lash definitely has more charisma. She would actually benefit from playing a Diesel bodyguard/tag partner role
I mean, I get it. Latin(o/a) stars who can straddle that line of being credible with the people while also having strong English and can do the corporate stuff are worth big money. But they're looking in the wrong place with Raquel.

Once Roxanne makes the main roster Raquel is gonna get tossed in the dumpster, watch.
:heh:

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Bianca

Kaden Carter (pretty good wrestler for her size,
they need to push her tag team more)

B-Fab (wack, has only ever wrestled one televised match so we don't know if she's actually good)

Mia Yim (over the hill at this point, wwe not using her right and the OC is lame)

There's alot black females in NXT though. Once Lash Legend gets to the main roster its up
They're not wrestlers, but can we also count Ref. Aja, Kayla Braxton, & Samantha Irvin?

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
Guess she don't count because she mixed
3fcc4-15761182199140-800.jpg
Dat ass said otherwise :noah:

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
They're cooking down in NXT at the moment give it about a year or two and Lash, Jakara, and Kelani will all be on the main roster. Lash especially is somebody who will likely translate on the main roster way better than NXT as she has the personality and charisma that most technically better wrestlers don't have, which will captivate the audience in a way that they can't. She's also steadily improving and is good in the ring as it is. Kelani is being treated like a big prospect for the future they obviously see big things in her, and Sol Ruca is the same, granted she is the Logic brand of black so most people probably wouldn't look at her for representation.

Tiana Caffey(Tatiana Parker) is also on the way, and Kiyah Saint just made her NXT LVL Up debut tonight.

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Anyone else remember that picture of Bianca, Trinity and Mercedes all with belts looking like the black Powerpuff Girls?

:banderas:

Somewhere in the multiverse there is a reality where they all formed up a faction and been steppin on these hos throats in a reign of terror with no end in sight and reinforcements chomping at the bit in NXT, just itching to get called up into the squad.

I don't want to move to that reality - I'll stick with the devil I know.

...But if any nikkas in the multiverse happen on this... I'm down to do a tape trade. Send me the episode(s) of Smackdown where the Afropuff Girls run roughshod. Talmbout Becky taking chairshots, Kana getting triple powerbombed, Charlotte through the announce table and on to her next surgery appointment. Somewhere out there in the infinite possibility; they ain't fukk this up and we got a 3-Woman Power Trip for the ages.

And I need it. For the culture.

please.:mjcry:

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
Lol. Yeah Raquel is weird. Idk why their obsessed with her. Lash definitely has more charisma. She would actually benefit from playing a Diesel bodyguard/tag partner role
That should’ve been her gimmick off the rip. Have her transition to singles over time. Definitely should’ve gone the Diesel route.

In regards to the subject at hand…it sucks currently! But they’re definitely cooking in NXT, not only in terms of sistas (I’ll throw Kiana and Soul…I MEAN Sol), but just in terms of giving the girls angles and time as well

I truly believe in my heart of hearts that Trin and Mercedes will one day return. If/when they do, that main roster women’s division gon have a different look and feel to it, hopefully for the better