Is there any other black lady wrestler besides Bianca on raw or smackdown?

DaKidFromNoWhere

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Tar Heel State
Guess she don't count because she mixed
3fcc4-15761182199140-800.jpg

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
-Well let's see Trin and Mercedes is well documented. Leading up to WrestleMania it was rumored that Sasha/Mercedes would be having a title match program at the show, theoretically vs. Charlotte. She and Trin were eventually told they have "nothing for them" so they pitched an idea to be a tag team and try to get the tag titles over (similar to the run Sasha had with Bayley) and that was starting to happen. They won the belts and they were over but then creative had a bright idea of putting them in short title feuds to put over the lesser talented white women, including Ronda and they were like "hold on here, we are the champs, can we just continue with this?" Nope... reported that a producer said some very suspect :mjpls: shyt to them in the back and so they threw the titles down and walked out. Some white people on Twitter and on message boards took management's side in the matter. Mercedes went to NJPW/Stardom. Trinity went to iMPACT.

-Athena/Ember Moon was released after six years in the company. She was over in NXT but main roster was a different story. Her gimmick was trash and she's kinda weird to begin with but she's a talented wrestler. The reason she got over in NXT was based purely on her ring work. She is now signed to ROH.

-Marti Belle and Tasha Steelz haven't gotten too much of a look outside of iMPACT and NWA respectively.

-Jade Cargill was in contact with WWE but I don't remember the exact reason why she wasn't signed. She signed with AEW.

-Willow signed with AEW

- Kiera Hogan was in iMPACT and she signed with AEW.

-Red Velvet signed with AEW.

-Big Swole signed with AEW and then they had that situation where Swole said AEW doesn't push black wrestlers, I've never heard of her rumored to WWE or anything like that.

-Trish Adora is on the indies but has been wrestling in ROH lately.

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Bianca

Kaden Carter (pretty good wrestler for her size,
they need to push her tag team more)

B-Fab (wack, has only ever wrestled one televised match so we don't know if she's actually good)

Mia Yim (over the hill at this point, wwe not using her right and the OC is lame)

There's alot black females in NXT though. Once Lash Legend gets to the main roster its up

ClutchVon

Pro
Daps
Bianca

Kaden Carter (pretty good wrestler for her size,
they need to push her tag team more)

B-Fab (wack, has only ever wrestled one televised match so we don't know if she's actually good)

Mia Yim (over the hill at this point, wwe not using her right and the OC is lame)

There's alot black females in NXT though. Once Lash Legend gets to the main roster its up
I think Lash will make a great valet, but I don’t see it(yet) as a wrestler. Hope she proves me wrong tho.

Now when Kelani Jordan hits the main roster after a bit more seasoning, it’s really up

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
-Well let's see Trin and Mercedes is well documented. Leading up to WrestleMania it was rumored that Sasha/Mercedes would be having a title match program at the show, theoretically vs. Charlotte. She and Trin were eventually told they have "nothing for them" so they pitched an idea to be a tag team and try to get the tag titles over (similar to the run Sasha had with Bayley) and that was starting to happen. They won the belts and they were over but then creative had a bright idea of putting them in short title feuds to put over the lesser talented white women, including Ronda and they were like "hold on here, we are the champs, can we just continue with this?" Nope... reported that a producer said some very suspect :mjpls: shyt to them in the back and so they threw the titles down and walked out. Some white people on Twitter and on message boards took management's side in the matter. Mercedes went to NJPW/Stardom. Trinity went to iMPACT.

-Athena/Ember Moon was released after six years in the company. She was over in NXT but main roster was a different story. Her gimmick was trash and she's kinda weird to begin with but she's a talented wrestler. The reason she got over in NXT was based purely on her ring work. She is now signed to ROH.

-Marti Belle and Tasha Steelz haven't gotten too much of a look outside of iMPACT and NWA respectively.

-Jade Cargill was in contact with WWE but I don't remember the exact reason why she wasn't signed. She signed with AEW.

-Willow signed with AEW

- Kiera Hogan was in iMPACT and she signed with AEW.

-Red Velvet signed with AEW.

-Big Swole signed with AEW and then they had that situation where Swole said AEW doesn't push black wrestlers, I've never heard of her rumored to WWE or anything like that.

-Trish Adora is on the indies but has been wrestling in ROH lately.
Jade’s reason for not signing was the schedule was not conducive to her family life.

There’s also the Renegade Twins. They work the indies and seemingly have just entered into a story on ROH based on what I’ve read and have worked AEW a small bit. Frankly surprised they haven’t been signed to ROH like Trish Adora has

Add in Queen Aminata. Another one on the indies that has worked AEW some, maybe ROH too?

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I think Lash will make a great valet, but I don’t see it(yet) as a wrestler. Hope she proves me wrong tho.

Now when Kelani Jordan hits the main roster after a bit more seasoning, it’s really up

I haven't seen NXT in A while unfortunately. I gotta check Kelani out