Is there any female comedian that is actually funny?

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Iliza Shlesinger, I think is pretty funny. Funny enough, Patrice O'Neal had a stint actually big upping her about how ironic it was that a woman as good looking as her had no business being funny, but legit thought she was.

Nikki Glaser is pretty funny. Really raunchy, like Ali Wong.

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
Wanda Sykes is one of the most underrated comedians out there. She's not just funny for a woman, she's better than most male comedians too.

Truth. I have 4 of her stand-ups and they are some of the funniest in my collection. These are a few classics from her:

This is my favorite Wanda Sykes bit:

Last edited:

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California
Iliza Shlesinger, I think is pretty funny. Funny enough, Patrice O'Neal had a stint actually big upping her about how ironic it was that a woman as good looking as her had no business being funny, but legit thought she was.

She just dropped a new special on HBO

Nikki Glaser: Good Clean Filth

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan

Illiza is also a bit of a prodigy. Most comics usually do stand-up for years before blowing up. Illiza was only doing stand-up for 5 months before her career took off with Last Comic Standing.

Last edited: