Is there any doubt that Shawn Michaels is/was a homosexual?

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
]
I get it now , you were in love with Sunny as a youth and stalked her and when you tried to get an picture and autograph HBK smushed your face and told you to beat it loser. You started hating the GOAT. I get it now, same as Brett , he saw HBK as the man he wanted to be but couldn't , it's ok HBK and God forgive you.

Ain't no one shorter than me "smushing" shyt...Michaels was getting up in bars all the time...why aren't u linking up Sunny talking about that?

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Ain't no one shorter than me "smushing" shyt...Michaels was getting up in bars all the time...why aren't u linking up Sunny talking about that?
Because I don't think junkies have any credibility , do you? You taking the word of a junkie who has been exposed by almost everyone in the biz? Well you would take her word since you hate HBK .

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Because I don't think junkies have any credibility , do you? You taking the word of a junkie who has been exposed by almost everyone in the biz? Well you would take her word since you hate HBK .

You are all bragging about him fukking said junkie...which is it? Is she a credible Dyme or str8 up trash? Get it together. Silly.

I-Hate-You

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
tumblr_mrazm78kt01rg89a6o1_400.jpg

hbk+sunny+1.jpg

hbk+sunny+3.jpg

Those sunny days :lawd:

so he's bi?

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
They got so mad over Michaels' homosexual decisions that they created this in protest at 4:30 in the morning:laugh:
tumblr_mi4s05kNB51rhybyko2_400.gif
lol i wish i had the time/knowledge to create that. just a simple "John Cena Gif" search on tumblr. there were 2 other ones that i didnt post from this entrance. what entrance is that?

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
They got so mad over Michaels' homosexual decisions that they created this in protest at 4:30 in the morning:laugh:
tumblr_mi4s05kNB51rhybyko2_400.gif
I could post that clip from that john travolta movie of your Hero the Rock acting like a gay cowboy, I could post articles claiming him and John had an affair on the set and that being one of the reasons he divorced his wife she found out. But hey it's known that Travolta is bi and liked musclemen but you would deny it of course , matter if fact where are those Rock love scenes? I can't really remember him with a woman in any movies. Why is that? In pain and gain he played a muscled ex con who got hit on by a priest and later a drugged out bum who couldn't get it up for her. Let's not talk about that right. Let's not admit Rock got turned out in Hollywood but hey he does make good money. Matter of fact being in series like fast and furious where they go to exotic locations you would think you would hear about him having an in set romance but so far nothing . Who was his date at the Oscars? Rock is gay face it, I won't neg you because outside of hating HBK and the kliq you do have some good posts, but your followers who are just jumping on the bandwagon and add nothing to site in general and you losers know who you are , you getting negged on site on general principal.

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
You never know what people in the entertainment industry have done to get where they are and that goes for anybody involved in television, sometimes people do things for fame and success that they don't enjoy doing and then eventually become that

Obviously there is no reason to believe Shawn has ever done anything like that but if you want to theorize you've got the born again Christian stuff to exercise past demons and the one demon we know is drug use, there could always be other demons we would never want to know about

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
I could post that clip from that john travolta movie of your Hero the Rock acting like a gay cowboy, I could post articles claiming him and John had an affair on the set and that being one of the reasons he divorced his wife she found out. But hey it's known that Travolta is bi and liked musclemen but you would deny it of course , matter if fact where are those Rock love scenes? I can't really remember him with a woman in any movies. Why is that? In pain and gain he played a muscled ex con who got hit on by a priest and later a drugged out bum who couldn't get it up for her. Let's not talk about that right. Let's not admit Rock got turned out in Hollywood but hey he does make good money. Matter of fact being in series like fast and furious where they go to exotic locations you would think you would hear about him having an in set romance but so far nothing . Who was his date at the Oscars? Rock is gay face it, I won't neg you because outside of hating HBK and the kliq you do have some good posts, but your followers who are just jumping on the bandwagon and add nothing to site in general and you losers know who you are , you getting negged on site on general principal.

where the heck would you hear that Travolta and Rock had an affair that's hilarious but anything is possible when it comes to getting a push in hollywood man just ask Corey Haim and Corey Feldman