Is there an Xbox game in the Arcadium that has 100 plus pages

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Microsoft needs to hire cliffy b to get them back to their golden era.

cliff_1.jpg

Daps
These are the game threads that have over 100 pages:

Pokemon GO. That thread is almost five years old.

Destiny 2. That thread is almost five years old.

Final Fantasy VII Remake. That thread is almost six years old. It is currently Playstation exclusive but there is a rumor that it will come to PC and Xbox.

The Last of Us Part II. That thread will be six years old this year. It is one of two first-party Playstation exclusives with 100 pages.

Fallout 4. That thread is almost eight years old.

Battlefield 1. That thread is almost five years old.

MLB: The Show 15 League Thread. This is the other first-party Playstation exclusive.

Metal Gear Solid V. That thread is almost seven years old.

Red Dead Redemption 2. That thread is almost six years old.

Street Fighter V. That thread will be seven years old this year.

GTA Online. That thread is almost seven years old.

Cyberpunk 2077. That thread is eight years old.

Destiny. That thread is almost seven years old.

GTA V. That thread is almost nine years old.

Battlefield 4. That thread is almost eight years old. It's the largest thread for a non-sports game.

There is one Madden thread which is the largest thread in the Arcadium, a NCAA 13 thread, and the rest are NBA 2K threads.

So, basically, only multiplats go over 100 pages. Sony Stans are the largest group in the Arcadium but they have only made two first-party games go over 100 pages, and one of them is a league thread for a sports game.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
These are the game threads that have over 100 pages:

Pokemon GO. That thread is almost five years old.

Destiny 2. That thread is almost five years old.

Final Fantasy VII Remake. That thread is almost six years old. It is currently Playstation exclusive but there is a rumor that it will come to PC and Xbox.

The Last of Us Part II. That thread will be six years old this year. It is one of two first-party Playstation exclusives with 100 pages.

Fallout 4. That thread is almost eight years old.

Battlefield 1. That thread is almost five years old.

MLB: The Show 15 League Thread. This is the other first-party Playstation exclusive.

Metal Gear Solid V. That thread is almost seven years old.

Red Dead Redemption 2. That thread is almost six years old.

Street Fighter V. That thread will be seven years old this year.

GTA Online. That thread is almost seven years old.

Cyberpunk 2077. That thread is eight years old.

Destiny. That thread is almost seven years old.

GTA V. That thread is almost nine years old.

Battlefield 4. That thread is almost eight years old. It's the largest thread for a non-sports game.

There is one Madden thread which is the largest thread in the Arcadium, a NCAA 13 thread, and the rest are NBA 2K threads.

So, basically, only multiplats go over 100 pages. Sony Stans are the largest group in the Arcadium but they have only made two first-party games go over 100 pages, and one of them is a league thread for a sports game.

But still none for xbox... guess op was right

“We’re not gonna count final fantasy 7 remake even though PlayStation is the only console you can currently play it and all those posts were generated solely on the hope that it will be a multiplatform in the unforeseen future” :mjlol:

All this list proved is that its incredibly hard for games to have 100+ page threads and PlayStation is the only console to have 3 exclusive games on there.

Last edited:
Daps
Halo infinite

The truth is xbox barely released any exclusives the entire last gen. The ones they did release didn’t score more than mid 80’s, so there’s probably nothing to really discuss about them.

I mean, what are people really gonna talk about when it comes to a new forza? Maybe that will change this current gen with the Bethesda acquisition but not many Bethesda games were hits last gen either. They pretty much became a joke when they released fallout 76
I don't care about if the games are hits I just want quality games

Daps
Which outside of Bethesdas smaller studios they haven’t provided.
they had some nice exclusives but MS didn't do a great enough job of creating mindshare and pumping them out consistently
I count the games that also launch on PC too
Sunset Overdrive, Quantum Break, Ori, Sea of Thieves, Gears, etc.
this is why I like their bethesda acquistion along with their other moves
they need fresh new system selling IPs
The problem is, MS hasn't been able to pump out exclusives in a timely manner to build and maintain momentum
One of the reasons why Sony has a large mindshare outside of being in the game longer is because of their iconic exclusives
Why else buy the system outside of mutliplats?
Same goes for Nintendo
I think MS has finally re-recognized that because I thought they did during the 360 era only to lose all their momentum in the 2nd half going into the xb1 era
That conference last year told me all I needed to know about why MS is where they are