Is there an Xbox game in the Arcadium that has 100 plus pages

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Halo infinite

The truth is xbox barely released any exclusives the entire last gen. The ones they did release didn’t score more than mid 80’s, so there’s probably nothing to really discuss about them.

I mean, what are people really gonna talk about when it comes to a new forza? Maybe that will change this current gen with the Bethesda acquisition but not many Bethesda games were hits last gen either. They pretty much became a joke when they released fallout 76

Last edited:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
2nd one sold 2 mil, thats not wood for an indie titles, thats like dbl plat. I think whats bizarre is how it has such an incredibly low completion rate. It’s not even a long game.

21% Of Ori And The Will Of The Wisps Players Finished The Game

This is a lower than RDR2, Demon’s Souls, Crash Bandicoot.

I haven't completed it yet. Nothing really due to the game. I just play a lot of games at once and jump between them. Sometimes some get left on the rafters for(ever) a while. I do really enjoy it tho and finished the first one and was definitely in my top 3 metroidvanias. I do plan to eventually go back and finish it tho. I think I'm like 65-80% done.

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
My bad, I was talking about the thread numbers. :skip:

Xbots been without no games for so long that they don't even know good games when they got em.:lolbron:

But to their credit, the biggest bots on here at least did make mention of playing it in its official thread. I don't think the thread was barely two pages tho (I have my thread pages set to 50 PPP).

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I haven't completed it yet. Nothing really due to the game. I just play a lot of games at once and jump between them. Sometimes some get left on the rafters for(ever) a while. I do really enjoy it tho and finished the first one and was definitely in my top 3 metroidvanias. I do plan to eventually go back and finish it tho. I think I'm like 65-80% done.

I’ve been playing the first one off and on, and If i didn’t have anything else to play I’d be still playing but i discovered mario + rabbids and now persona 5 strikers and ZOE2.

People were def lying when they said it’s better than hollow knight though lol

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I’ve been playing the first one off and on, and If i didn’t have anything else to play I’d be still playing but i discovered mario + rabbids and now persona 5 strikers and ZOE2.

People were def lying when they said it’s better than hollow knight though lol

Nah, the first one definitely isn't better than Hollow Knight, but it's almost as good. Only areas it was outright better than HK was graphics (on a technical level), its traversal mechanic and that it has some set-pieces, which is rather surprising for a 2d game. Subjectively, the music might be preferred and the overall atmosphere even, but yeah, highly subjective. The sequel adds a lot of what was missing from the first one tho, namely extensive combat options and great boss battles, which puts closer in argument now to HK.