Is there a worse YouTube falloff than this?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Yeah his story is not uncommon. When you get hot you gotta try to transition to other ventures and try to elevate your brand further or you get stuck in a dead end

Yup, I mean its rare for even a tv show to last ten years. Even that ryans toy review kid who was killing it a few years ago grew up and even with 35 million subscribers is only pulling like 200k views for a video now.

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Youtube had a lot of people with some real narcissist personalities come up big back in the day. Either the job turned them into it or the job brought it to the surface. This guy was one of them.

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
Almost 2 hrs..... :comeon:

Cliff notes?​

He got famous.
He got rich.
He shed his 'nice/goofy' persona.
He abandoned all the feel good shyt he had going, in terms of weight loss, money management, lolcow loveable behaviour, that had people rooting for him(Fanbase)
Started acting like he was entitled to everything he had in his grasp at the time, money, benefits, the ability to be a fat, smelly, cac, borderline piece of shyt that's earned the right to do as he wants, off the money he makes, given to him by the people he emotionally grifted into helping him be a decent person.
The fanbase started to turn away from his vids, equaling less money over a steady period of time.
Was purchasing hookers by the pound and gifting out money like he was a professional athlete.
Doctor/medicine/health insurance caught up to him once he stopped attempting to give a fukk about wanting to be as healthy as he claimed he was trying to be.
Other expenses slowly start to teeter him into bankruptcy since his earning potential, despite having millions of subscribers.
Is currently on a 'woe is me, I'm going to die, but I'm not going to make the effort to change' tip for the past few years since he has a noted history of loving to detail all the ways he is a piece of shyt, physically, mentally and emotionally but feels entitled to because his ego is ingrained his personality.
Not finding a new audience or connecting with his old one and is still currently on a decline or at the very best, stagnation.

Also, he likes being an edgy c*nt with his opinions/political standpoints as well if you follow him off his main content too. Lost his of age wife and is dating a possibly groomed, genuine but seemingly slow/insecure 19 year old that he keeps burdening with the fact that his health isn't good and he may potentially cheat on her, which has her emotionally distraught, possibly for views, I dunno.
If the universe were perfect and fair, Chi-City Man would have risen to Boogie status and Boogie would have been another ass crack incel card sweatshop convention cac with a webcam, but unfortunately it ain't. Dude blew up his earning potential as one of the first to hit Youtube during the golden era of adverts and interest in 'Youtuber' like content but couldn't get over his own gut and ego in actually maintaining his crown. Eh.​