Is There A Reason We All Haven't Negged James Carter To Bolivia? (FREE COLI CASH)

Daps
looks like you've already lost one green bar since this thread started :youngsabo:

A simple 500,000 coli cash donation to the SOHH Icey Albino Childrens Shelter Fund and I'll call off the dogs :youngsabo:

:pachaha: rep is worthless now, i could pay every poster 100k to neg you back and still be a millionaire :creep:

but i wont breh, let the negs rain...

Snitchin Splatter

Working With The Feds
Daps
Reppin
Confidential Informants
:pachaha: rep is worthless now, i could pay every poster 100k to neg you back and still be a millionaire :creep:

but i wont breh, let the negs rain...

But we both know you ain't about that giving away your coli cash life tho. I however, am A Friend of The People :youngsabo:

Even though since @colicolicoli is the new mod of the Bet forum I'm sure you'll mysteriously gain most of it back in a day :lupe:

You still gonna get this work tho, nobody will ever get a neg rep from you again when this is over....All Greys from here out Jimmy :youngsabo:

Last edited by a moderator:
Daps
But we both know you ain't about that giving away your coli cash life tho. I however, Am a Friend of The People :youngsabo:

Even though since @colicolicoli is the new mod of the Bet forum I'm sure you'll mysteriously gain most of it back in a day :lupe:

You still gonna get this work tho, nobody will ever get a neg rep from you again when this is over....All Greys from here out Jimmy :youngsabo:

Lol sure bro, ive given more coli cash out than youll ever win :whatever:

and stop thinking like i wont be back green by next week, crying to colicoli aint cool bro

Last edited by a moderator:

Snitchin Splatter

Working With The Feds
Daps
Reppin
Confidential Informants
he's red :lolbron:

W2ngxKG.png

only 5 more negs away from our first 25,000 winner of the night

It was all good just a week ago, now you about to get 50 negs in a row :scusthov:

Snitchin Splatter

Working With The Feds
Daps
Reppin
Confidential Informants
it would take 6 negs to turn o rly red :patrice: whats 600k to me? :mjlol:

i feel your anger I really do breh. But we doin this for the coli just remember that :ahh:

You brought this upon yourself. You can hire other people to neg me but you'll never do it yourself again, or to any other innocent poster. it stopped today Jimmy :troll:

Whether I go red or not, it stopped today :troll: