Is There A Reason We All Haven't Negged James Carter To Bolivia? (FREE COLI CASH)

Snitchin Splatter

Working With The Feds
Daps
Reppin
Confidential Informants
I mean nothing personal with James Carter of course. I just always hear he's negging our beautiful nubian princesses and terrorizing strong black and cac men's rep boxes.

While this personally tickled me I happened to be doing some daily REP Maintenance when I noticed this curious entry

nbXyq91.jpg

:usure:

So since I've officially been thrown in the front lines I'm looking for 50 good men to help run the longest :negtrain: any of us have ever seen. I'm personally donating $25,000 out of my coli cash account to the (15th) (30th) and (50th) person to leave our friend here a red bar

w6PDyFr.gif

nas-mask.gif

again nothing personal :whoa: you're just the first person to neg me since my team lost today and thats not a position you wanna be in. I'll start it off

XqsR5XK.gif

SOHH ICEY...ASSEMBLE

Easy to click link for your negging pleasure :youngsabo: http://www.the-coli.com/reputation.php?p=4133574

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
negged :obama:

James carter is weirdo who was steady neggin me that mutha fukka hit me up wit like -900,000 or somethin cuz I roastin the lakers before they reformed this dumb ass rep system

Snitchin Splatter

Working With The Feds
Daps
Reppin
Confidential Informants
You know what, how about I Rough up the Steaks a little bit :youngsabo:

First ten people to leave a little red trinket in Mr Carter's Box ALSO get 1,000 coli cash individual donation
@ThiefyPoo and @god shamgod already secured theres. Who's next?

Just quote my post while @ an admin when this little celebration is finished to receive your funds

Last edited by a moderator:

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
I don't need no coli cash donations I'm already loaded.I rather see this clown get negged to bolivia

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
Yea fukk that coli bytch too.Dumb ass :duck: tale tellin hoe wit her hoe quotes negged me too prolly workin with or for carter

Ya'll nikkas weird