Is there a prettier woman in film than Margot Robbie right now?

ALMIGHTY GOD

Omnipotent. Omniscient. Omnipresent.
Daps
Reppin
all of creation
You really don't understand.

It's ok man. 👍🏿
yeah i do understand, you got caught being wrong and youre not smart enough or man enough to admit you are wrong and keep it moving. like talking to a little boy, have a nice day nut rag. i'll leave you to your half white, heavily edited women and your deflections. leave me alone retard.

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
yeah i do understand, you got caught being wrong and youre not smart enough or man enough to admit you are wrong and keep it moving. like talking to a little boy, have a nice day nut rag. i'll leave you to your half white, heavily edited women and your deflections. leave me alone retard.

Name calling like a child. That's your default go-to... you're all over the place with your insults too Breh.. I'll take it as you conceding with grace (albiet...we all know you enjoy the warm comfort of your delusions) Enjoy your mayo, Sundown towns, head lice and cystic fibrosis.

BulletProof

Just a B@stard Living in a Suit
Daps
Reppin
Neck ties and boxing gloves.
A lot of dudes in here are talking about Robbie like she's some strip club's mid day opening act somewhere in the rural deep south.

You must be members of an elite group of human beings who have Area 51 access to advanced extra terrestrial p*ssy beyond our civilian minds wildest imagination.

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
A lot of dudes in here are talking about Robbie like she's some strip club's mid day opening act somewhere in the rural deep south.

You must be members of an elite group of human beings who have Area 51 access to advanced extra terrestrial p*ssy beyond our civilian minds wildest imagination.
I came in this thread and was saying this out loud :heh:

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
I other words...Not Pawg Life material...

Most of them got man bodies and faces...so you gotta really dig.

If you find one she has Black features...that y'all act retarded over.

Only cacs that stand a chance are the Eurasian ones like from Russia or the Stans...

The Nordic ones are legit but they got negative ass and typically have weird bodies.

Militant babble :mjlol:

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
I came in this thread and was saying this out loud :heh:

shaq-laughing.gif

nose hair

Veteran
Daps

Right?! :russ: