Is there a prettier woman in film than Margot Robbie right now?

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
meh...

She not even her own facial prototype

Jamie Pressly did it first
jaimehq6-gthumb-gwdata1200-ghdata1200-gfitdatamax.jpg
Dafuq.

:mjlol:

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
Yea Margot Robbie is pretty but not really my thing. If it makes any sense she's generic pretty like yea she's beautiful but not in a unique way. I was going to say she looks too much like Jamie Presley for me to be that amazed by her. I will say I don't know what the hell she said in the Big Short which is where she probably looked best.

Margot is a much better actress though. I watched I, Tonya and was impressed at how good she was. She probably didn't need to learn how to act. From every interview I've seen she seems like a cool person too.

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
Yea Margot Robbie is pretty but not really my thing. If it makes any sense she's generic pretty like yea she's beautiful but not in a unique way. I was going to say she looks too much like Jamie Presley for me to be that amazed by her. I will say I don't know what the hell she said in the Big Short which is where she probably looked best.

Margot is a much better actress though. I watched I, Tonya and was impressed at how good she was. She probably didn't need to learn how to act. From every interview I've seen she seems like a cool person too.

You think Margot is a good actress?

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
Just because I don't put ugly ass women on a pedestal doesn't mean I'm militant.

You really think this ugly shyt looks better than Ashanti?

fpic9qu00tna1.jpg

Ashanti.jpg

Your taste in women is pathetic.

There are prob 5 good looking cac women in the universe and this woman is probably a runner up.

You want my honest opinion?

Yes, I do

Facially, Ashanti is average. Its her figure/body that’s been the most impressive thing about her

You just said Tilda Swinton was better looking than Margot Robbie

Your taste in women is shameful and deplorable off that example of Tilda Swinton alone :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
You want my honest opinion?

Yes, I do

Facially, Ashanti is average. Its her figure/body that’s been the most impressive thing about her

You just said Tilda Swinton was better looking than Margot Robbie

Your taste in women is shameful and deplorable off that example of Tilda Swinton alone :mjlol:

I think we're done here...Holy shyt. Hey man we all can't like the same stuff!

Enjoy your Pawgs my nikka.

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
You think Margot is a good actress?

In I, Tonya yea she was. The other movies I seen her in she didn't really have to do much but he hot.

Other movies I seen her in is

Focus
Suicide Squad/Birds of Prey
Wolf of Wall Street
Once Upon a Time in Hollywood
Big Short

She's definitely better than Jamie Presley. Surprisingly though they both are pretty good comedic actresses. Jamie Presley was funny in Not Another Teen Movie and whenever I saw random episodes of My Name is Earl or Mom on TV.

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
I think we're done here...Holy shyt. Hey man we all can't like the same stuff!

Enjoy your Pawgs my nikka.

Yeah, once you name dropped Tilda Swinton, I said “this brother is fishing hard for some daps” :picard: This back and forth debate with him is over”:mjlol:

That’s true, we damn sure can’t.

Always!:wow:

#PAWGLife :blessed: