is there a game more depressing than Nier Automata?

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Yeah, it was a pretty depressing game. Most depressing part though is

I had to sacrifice my save data at the end for the greater good of the world. :sadcam:

So if I ever want to revisit it I have to start all over.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Planescape Torment (old school CRPG).

Planescape-torment-box.jpg

shyt is like a philosophy book, mixed with fantasy, and taking place in the sadness of existence :hubie:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Pokemon HG/SS when Silver gets abandoned by his dad:mjcry:

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
Klonoa 2 is depressing as shyt, you’ve got to play as a traveler of worlds who will essentially forever be alone outside of the time he spends in different worlds uncontrollably with no idea how to stop, and in that particular game you’ve got to save the world by reintroducing sorrow to it (of which, the king of sorrow is calling out to you begging for help because his people and land is dying because all everyone else wants to do is be happy and since you have to end up killing him I’m pretty sure he was begging you to kill him)

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
I don't play video games but I love watching YOUTUBE vids of cats fighting bosses/game walkthroughs.

Shiits entertaining as fukk.

Did it on Nier Automata. And it's one of my favs.

And I get just as much gratification spectating, if not moreso.

It's like if I cop an expensive/exotic car... but I like the way it looks from the exterior and prefer to admire at it in 2nd person/when others drive it. It's not the same sitting inside the cabin, you know what I mean?

Vintage Eclectic

Lord of the Sky
Daps
Reppin
Chi-York
Been meaning to finish this for a min because the soundtrack is amazing, pretty great story so far and the characters really have me interested in what their purpose is. I have a hard time completing games that require multiple plays but this is definitely an exception. The backlog is crazy right now though:snoop:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Silent Hill The Room...

Legit cut my xbox off when you first discover Walter body:merchant:

If they remade this game with current gen graphics aint no way I would play it:merchant: