Is there a bigger simp in history than Krillin?

ThaEruditious

She luv it over here like Gold Watch.
Daps
Reppin
Nashville/Augusta
These! I've NEVER liked any iteration of the Broly movie until I watched the Abridged version. Their take on SA13 was funny too especially the scene when 13 erased Goten from existence. Real tears were shed the first time I saw that

Random, but relative to my quote

:mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wolverine was up there for the longest :lolbron:
IF015B.png

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
This. The Androids in the main timeline never really did anything evil. It's funny how people hate on Krillin for smashing the remote but they're cool with a certain prince actively helping the villains power up on multiple occasions...

...just for a chance to prove himself stronger than another man :dame:

EDIT: and Sanji is definitely the worst offender. Dude's always super-thirsty for no reason.:scust:

He's always so extra, constantly going out of his way to brown-nose every woman who ever lived, and making faces like this, even around enemies who are actively trying to kill him and his friends.
12d584b4eb7258adfcd266f92c664f0a--sanji-luffy.jpg

Krillin had it bad for 18, but even he was never way over-the-top extra like that.

Shout-out to Katz Kobayashi from Zeta Gundam though. Dude shared that girl with Scirocco.
Katz_7228.jpg

Body your own love interest trying to fly into the fight like :cape: brehs

Sanji is both a dope ass cook and fighter but outside of allat, I can’t stand this nikka :hhh: His severe simping be giving me a goddamn migraine sometimes.

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
This nikka from “The Get Down”

He was fukking embarrassing, crying & screaming “MARLENE” every episode

:mjlol:
giphy.gif

Marlene looked Ight tho, but nothing to simp over

:manny:

giphy.gif

hotbeezie

Go Dawgzz!!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
the problem is she doesnt keep that same energy for goten. she was still breating gohan in high school, but goten hasnt looked in the direction of a book. hell hes fukking around doing dumbshyt with trunks, while gohan couldnt think of being on turtle island without doing a 1500 word essay for a tale of two cities when he was the same age

Honestly, a lot of parents don’t keep that same energy.

my little brother been getting away with murder since he was baby and he don’t know it.
:scust:

MacNCheese

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Krillin is 3 ft tall, has no nose, is on the low end of the Z Fighters, and still managed to bag two of the baddest chicks in the series in 18 and Maron. If anything, dude should be applauded. Master Roshi is probably the biggest simp in DBZ, but the biggest simp in fiction has to be Obito. Dude committed genocide on his own people and nearly destroyed the damn world all because of a girl who didn't even like him.