Is the wii/U virtual console the biggest scam in gaming?

Thoughtspeak

Joke ting blood
Daps
Reppin
London under protest
I picked up a WiiU for my godson couple months back (his request) and since its launched ive been trying to find good games for him to play. I see this trailer

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sS8uhlQMd6Y[/ame]

and I think "dope, bunch of old school nintendo games for 99cents/59p"

So I go to look at the prices of some of this shyt..

http://www.nintendolife.com/vc/games

:what:

Are these motherfcukers out their mind? Are they really trying to charge 10 dollars for some of these games? the same games that I can download and play in a emulator within a minute?

Wanted to educate the little young'un on old school games but nintendo better be sending a whore to suck my buddy for them prices.

to think I used to complain about the prices of PS1 classics....Imma just give him a hacked PSP and call it a day.

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
u can get GTA IV used for 10 dollars

no game from 1984 is worth 10 dollars or more unless its a rare physical copy/collectors edition. They should be 99 cent

but I have emulators so I'm not complaining

:manny:

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
i think 10 is a fair price for a 20 year old game

:stopitslime: right before I came in here I seen Halo 4 for $20.00. Not even a year old. Not the best example, but I'm sure you get my point.

Sent from The Bushes using Tapatalk 2

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
fukk that shyt, any game that is snes, genesis and below gets emulated. fukk i look like paying $10 for something i can download instantly for free? :heh:

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
Every damn time I check the Wii shop they always add some random Japanese game I never heard of. Only thing I bought off of there was Tecmo Bowl. I'd say it's a scam off the price ranges compared to emulation, however some people just want the novelty of playing on a console.

Iamnoone

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
having to pay for mid story game play DLC is the biggest scam, You mean to tell me I paid 60 dollars, got a shytty as ending, then you have the nerve to release mid story content which i know the outcome off? fukk that

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
but back to topic, people paying for online gaming (outside of MMORPGs or a one time fee to unlock a multiplayer mode for a particular game on ur system/pc) is the biggest scam in the industry at the moment.

Which is why I can't support microsoft, imagine having to pay to use Chrome or Firefox when ur already paying Comcast or Verizon monthly for the internet, it's retarded and unjustifiable.

STEAM and PSN are completely free and offer the same exact sh1t but with better graphics (PC) and better exclusives (PS3)

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
you could cop the system itself and a couple of games for 10 bucks @ a pawnshop. no way in hell anyone should pay that for a 20 year old game.

the wiiU was fcuked from the get go tho....

Poppa_Dock

:gladlebron:
Daps
Reppin
Banana Town
there has to be a way to mod some of these wii's?

i know mad ppl with them laying around i want to get one and turn it into a massive emulator for all nintendo shyt....how can this be done?

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Nintendo is just living in the past and refuse to adapt to market trends.

They are insane to think that they can get away with their same business model for much longer on a large scale. I see Nintendo being a small scale company in the coming years IF they even decide to make another console after this.