I dont know but its legit breh.

im getting this
GetBannerImage.ashx

raidersreceiver

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Portland, OR
I fukking copped this when I made the thread and copped resident evil and farpoint and shyt. I probably invested a good 500 on it and I haven't even set it up :francis::snoop:

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
Skyrim dropped breh. That is more than 2 hours

That's not really "VR", thats Skyrim first person without the option to switch to 3rd person. If you own any of the consoles that it released on, you're not missing much, in fact, seeing as you get no mods, I'd say you're missing a whole lot just for a gimmick.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Only a handful of games....Batman being the best. No game will ever be more than 2 hours currently. Overpriced for the lack of content and support.

Gimmick. Stay away.

That's not really "VR", thats Skyrim first person without the option to switch to 3rd person. If you own any of the consoles that it released on, you're not missing much, in fact, seeing as you get no mods, I'd say you're missing a whole lot just for a gimmick.
You have absolutely no clue what you’re talking about.

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
You have absolutely no clue what you’re talking about.

The question to the PSVR being "worth it"? is a simple answer. No.

If you own any of the consoles currently (and or PC) getting the overpriced VR is just ridiculous. We can have this tit for tat deep in the middle of next year when VR has faded and everyone is talking about GTA6.