Is the PSVR worth it?

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
There's a bundle on Amazon with the camera and it's like 393. It should be lower by the holidays right?
You should listen to @Kamikaze Revy he has it, and you see how passionately he spoke on it? I was on the fence, more of a nay sayer. But after those words, my mind has been opened to enlightenment. I now long to roam in a virtual paradise. We could ask when was the last time he used his, or you could check his gamertag and see for yourself :youngsabo:

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
I wouldn't even bother, Buy a PC or simply buy some games for the PS4. The PSVR is still a gimmick. Just like the VR of old. While it has obviously taken giant leaps in comparison to when VR first came out, companies still aren't taking it seriously, nor is it "perfect". The games are cheap sure, but they're more like tech demo's than actual games (Batman excluded, that's just fun detective work).

VR is still in its infant stage. While still making vast improvements, its just not "there". The response is a tad laggy at times, and the setup/screen correction is still clunky. I get that everyone wants to be on the cutting edge, but VR itself, isn't anywhere near the ledge. Its a great party gimmick, just like the Wi and the N64, but when it comes to content, it fades off into the sunset.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
You should listen to @Kamikaze Revy he has it, and you see how passionately he spoke on it? I was on the fence, more of a nay sayer. But after those words, my mind has been opened to enlightenment. I now long to roam in a virtual paradise. We could ask when was the last time he used his, or you could check his gamertag and see for yourself :youngsabo:
This guy :mjlol: