Is the Popeyes's Chicken Sandwich THAT good? Let's vote on it.

Is the Sandwich THAT good?

• Amazing

Votes: 28 27.2%
  • Great but not all that

Votes: 37 35.9%
  • Average but Passable

Votes: 27 26.2%
  • Awful

Votes: 3 2.9%
  • Never ate it.

Votes: 8 7.8%

• Total voters

drederick tatum

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
You're being That Guy right now. The only guy worse than the one who comes into a fast food thread and says, "you can make your own at home," is the one guy who feels the need to point out that it isn't the healthiest food. That's the guy you're being. Don't be that guy.

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
Probably trash. I tried their fried chicken and was disappointed at how trash and dry it was :scust:
Never trusting the coli's opinion on food ever again :francis:

ObsidianDev

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OH
It WAS the best, but since it first came out the chicken is smaller and a little less flavorful now imo.

I say it's 2nd to Chic-fil-A, and miles ahead of McDonald's and Burger King's chicken sandwiches :scusthov:

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
It WAS the best, but since it first came out the chicken is smaller and a little less flavorful now imo.

I say it's 2nd to Chic-fil-A, and miles ahead of McDonald's and Burger King's chicken sandwiches :scusthov:

Low key BK does a nice spicy chicken sammich....those regular ones on a long bun are disgusting as hell...

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Only ever had the one on the long bun. Shyt was tragic lol.

Those shyts are awful but they do a spicy fillet that decent i dont remember if its in a brioche bun or not but the fillet was good spicy and not overly thick like popeyes joint can be sometimes...