Is the Midwest more racist than the South?

datnigDASTARDLY

catching pigeons
Daps
:manny: sure, I bet in the Midwest its less likely to see black folk mixed in with white to keep some level of racist fukery at a minimum.

At least in the South its guaranteed you going to run into some brehs....unless you live out in bfe.

TRAP AMERICAN TV

TRAP GOLD
Daps
:yeshrug:

philando-castile.jpg

140824-michael-brown-4p_e151133bf82ab2e33cf09a4fe0ebb405.jpg

tamir-rice.jpeg

All in the midwest.

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
Malcolm x family is from Michigan. He father was lynched by a white supremacist group that was even too extreme for the KKK. MLK said he faced more vitriol and racism in Chicago than any state in the South. The Midwest is the WOAT region for black people. Economically stagnant and full of racist cacs.

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
Malcolm x family is from Michigan. He father was lynched by a white supremacist group that was even too extreme for the KKK. MLK said he faced more vitriol and racism in Chicago than any state in the South. The Midwest is the WOAT region for black people. Economically stagnant and full of racist cacs.

It's funny cuz at the very same time so many people praise Chicago on this site. I forgot what thread I made, but it was something about dangerous or overrated cities or some shyt and everyone came for my neck when I said Chicago :francis:

Treblemaka

President, BYNKRadio.com (Retired)
Daps
Reppin
Black Empowerment
Yep. Everyone down south is strapped, so people are more likely to behave. Plus cacs down there dont care about being PC. They'll be racist to your face and deal with the fallout.

In the midwest they are scary as hell. The difference between the mentality of southern and midwest cacs is literally nothing. Midweat cacs are just shook. They'll tuck their racism like DJ Pooh in Friday when Debo showed up but call u every name in tge book when u arent around. They act PC for the cool factor.

And this is from a guy who lived in Bama for 15 years and lived in Ohio for 7.

Last edited:

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
no, theyre just more awkward around blacks bc of segregation. A white southerner will kick it with you and call you all types of n-words behind your back

Its really all the same shyt accross the country brehs.

The northeast also has its pockets of racism so you realy can't say "x-region is more racist than y-region"

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
I think you can debate which region is the most racist till the cows come home. That's literally a never ending debate. But one thing that's not up for debate is the Midwest is for sure getting more racist, while the south has bottomed out in terms of racism. Really wasn't no where to go but up for the south really anyway. In terms of politics I'm sure the DNC freaking the fukk out cuz them solid blue areas in the Midwest is starting to turn red