Is that poster @Divinity black??

75 Others

Stop it Skeeeyyyuuup
Daps
Yes I’m black and I proved this many times

The real question is are you a straight man? I can’t imagine a grown man in his late 20s-30s constantly making gossiping threads and stanning beyonce you fukking fakkit. You have kids and the example you set is by being a chatty patty gossiping fakkit on a forum? bytch ass nikka tried to do that exposal shyt on me too bad it don’t work on me p*ssy I got no flaws and nothing to hide

Unlike you, you downlow glittery dikk munching a$$hole licking aids having fakkit fukkboi. Your kids are ashamed and embarrassed to have more testosterone than their own father you feminine fakkit :umad:

All this aggressiveness and he didn’t even address the comment he made :francis:

Divinity

Banned
Daps
All this aggressiveness and he didn’t even address the comment he made :francis:
Nicole is a man who is posing as a woman so I called him a nikkabytch

what’s so hard to understand? Are you black? People been calling dykes that for years especially in dc

75 Others

Stop it Skeeeyyyuuup
Daps
Nicole is a man who is posing as a woman so I called him a nikkabytch

what’s so hard to understand? Are you black? People been calling dykes that for years especially in dc

please show me the post of Nicole saying she’s a man or her inconsistencies and I will gladly agree. Until then you just following sheep on what’s the cool thing to do right now

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
I’d fukk you dead in your mouth like a bytch and their won’t be nothing you can do about it
Why you still quoting me fagboi? You must want me to fukk you in the mouth huh?

Open wide :shaq:
*slowly inserts dikk*
Congratulations, you just got fukked and emasculated like a bytch:russ:

Yeah now you my bytch you p*ssy ass nikka.
source.gif

Divinity

Banned
Daps
please show me the post of Nicole saying she’s a man or her inconsistencies and I will gladly agree. Until then you just following sheep on what’s the cool thing to do right now
I’m not showing you shyt you bytch ass nikka. If you can’t tell that’s a man then oh the fukk well. You the type of nikka to fukk a tranny and pretend you ain’t see the dikk:russ: fakkit

75 Others

Stop it Skeeeyyyuuup
Daps
I’m not showing you shyt you bytch ass nikka. If you can’t tell that’s a man then oh the fukk well. You the type of nikka to fukk a tranny and pretend you ain’t see the dikk:russ: fakkit

just say you have no proof and you following the cool thing to do with Nicole :mjlol:

fckyoupayme

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Yo Momma's Front Porch
The nikkabytch comment was uncalled for and made me look twice. Especially since there are posters who use nikka and others that are adamantly against it. @Nicole0416 falls into the latter category. I think it’s just unspoken amongst Black people that when it comes to the n word if someone doesn’t rock with it then you respect that.

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps

The real question is are you a straight man? I can’t imagine a grown man in his late 20s-30s constantly making gossiping threads and stanning beyonce you fukking fakkit. You have kids and the example you set is by being a chatty patty gossiping fakkit on a forum? bytch ass nikka tried to do that exposal shyt on me too bad it don’t work on me p*ssy I got no flaws and nothing to hide

Unlike you, you downlow glittery dikk munching a$$hole licking aids having fakkit fukkboi. Your kids are ashamed and embarrassed to have more testosterone than their own father you feminine fakkit :umad:
You typed all this and didn’t address the questions at hand

you must be projecting because you yourself sir sound like a sensitive homo

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

:dead: