Is that poster @Divinity black??

Burned Verses

Superstar
Daps
He created his account about a year ago but just started posting this summer, his first posts were some infowars conspiracy crap.

He’s changed his @ and made his shyt private to cover his trail but I guess he slipped

:francis:

Mods won’t just ban him outright as usual

Divinity

Banned
Daps
Yes I’m black and I proved this many times

The real question is are you a straight man? I can’t imagine a grown man in his late 20s-30s constantly making gossiping threads and stanning beyonce you fukking fakkit. You have kids and the example you set is by being a chatty patty gossiping fakkit on a forum? bytch ass nikka tried to do that exposal shyt on me too bad it don’t work on me p*ssy I got no flaws and nothing to hide

Unlike you, you downlow glittery dikk munching a$$hole licking aids having fakkit fukkboi. Your kids are ashamed and embarrassed to have more testosterone than their own father you feminine fakkit :umad:

ConPHIdential

All Star
Supporter
Daps

The real question is are you a straight man? I can’t imagine a grown man in his late 20s-30s constantly making gossiping threads and stanning beyonce you fukking fakkit. You have kids and the example you set is by being a chatty patty gossiping fakkit on a forum? bytch ass nikka tried to do that exposal shyt on me too bad it don’t work on me p*ssy I got no flaws and nothing to hide

Unlike you, you downlow glittery dikk munching a$$hole licking aids having fakkit fukkboi. Your kids are ashamed and embarrassed to have more testosterone than their own father you feminine fakkit :umad:

:whoo:

Daps

Damn you really typed all that shyt :mjlol:

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps

Negged for sensitivity.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
He created his account about a year ago but just started posting this summer, his first posts were some infowars conspiracy crap.

He’s changed his @ and made his shyt private to cover his trail but I guess he slipped

:francis:

Mods won’t just ban him outright as usual
I just noticed your avi :dead: