IS THAT BLACK ENOUGH FOR YOU?!? | Official Trailer | Netflix Documentary 11/11

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Every other Sunday I wake up to Superfly:mj: and Trouble Man soundtrack:ohlawd:

...it's astounding how are Soulful GOATs and filmakers made masterpieces with such little resource:wow:

SideBAR, that c00nskin cartoon (which I was unaware of) made me instantly think of theColi's FUKKERY :mjgrin:

Last edited:

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
Never dawned on me that Travolta's Saturday Night Fever copied Blaxploitaion imagery and soundtrack packaging:ohhh::dame::wow:

That was a really cool line they drew between Blaxploitation and the eventual (inevitable) mimicking white men did to copy our style

And it's wild how corny it looked on Travolta and how natural it looked for us. But what do you expect?

:sas2:

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Never dawned on me that Travolta's Saturday Night Fever copied Blaxploitaion imagery and soundtrack packaging:ohhh::dame::wow:

That was a really cool line they drew between Blaxploitation and the eventual (inevitable) mimicking white men did to copy our style

And it's wild how corny it looked on Travolta and how natural it looked for us. But what do you expect?

:sas2:
Following the Elvis blueprint.

The documentary was good but it left out so much. Understandably, it would’ve exceeded the time constraints to do so.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
I’m watching the movie Bullet Train right now and low and behold they have Brad Pitt making the blaxploitation style entrance

Knights89

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Finally watched this a couple of days ago. Knew it was going to be good and took forever to watch it :pachaha: Such a good doc. Gotta watch some of the films they went over that I haven't seen