Is Taz Right, Or Is He Ready For Larry Holmes Gardens?

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
hes spitting, black wrestling fans on twitter took that term from rap and started applying it to wrestling matches and white people ran it to the ground now u got wrestlers themselves overusing it

"hooping" and "hooper" is another dumbass term im seeing nikkas use to describe wrestling matches/great wrestlers and im sure its only a matter of time till that one goes mainstream and gets ran to the ground too

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
hes spitting, black wrestling fans on twitter took that term from rap and started applying it to wrestling matches and white people ran it to the ground now u got wrestlers themselves overusing it

"hooping" and "hooper" is another dumbass term im seeing nikkas use to describe wrestling matches/great wrestlers and im sure its only a matter of time till that one goes mainstream and gets ran to the ground too

Bruh excuse me?

If I see a nikka refer to a wrestler as a hooper, he owe me a fade because nah..

Hoops is basketball. Stay away from basketball slang man

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
Bruh excuse me?

If I see a nikka refer to a wrestler as a hooper, he owe me a fade because nah..

Hoops is basketball. Stay away from basketball slang man
lmfao I dont use it personally but I definitely see people use it all the time, I think hooper/hooping and banger is corny as fukk in a wrestling sense

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
I brought this up years ago…

Daps
Honestly, Banger is ruining Drew's momentum

He should be above comedy gimmicks as a main eventer

He going down a bit in my eyes