Is Tammy Rivera Sexy?

KodeBlue

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
The other day, my cousin told me that I met Tammy a times when we were kids. She came to the cookouts my cousin's aunt had in Harlem Park (a neighborhood in West Baltimore) back in the day. She said she was the lightskin girl that always had on bright lipstick.

Where she came from, and where she is now is a hell of a come up.

old boy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
of course i would fukk but i really don't think lil mama has aged well. when her and waka first got together during the bricksquad days she was very attractive to me. and i'm not saying she's busted now or anything but sexy just isn't what i'd use to describe her anymore. she's lost that glow

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
The other day, my cousin told me that I met Tammy a times when we were kids. She came to the cookouts my cousin's aunt had in Harlem Park (a neighborhood in West Baltimore) back in the day. She said she was the lightskin girl that always had on bright lipstick.

Where she came from, and where she is now is a hell of a come up.
The DMV (yeah I know Bmore isn't typically included in that but for the sake of this story) for some reason is filled with these type of come up stories for thots. Blac Chyna being the most famous one.

DMVLeGenD

Banned
Daps
of course i would fukk but i really don't think lil mama has aged well. when her and waka first got together during the bricksquad days she was very attractive to me. and i'm not saying she's busted now or anything but sexy just isn't what i'd use to describe her anymore. she's lost that glow

Yup. Used to think she was super bad, but she looks kind of flabby now. Think she put on some weight??