Is Steve Harvey telling women to become a nurse?

Blown Moon

All Star
Daps
Seems like that's all I here from black women who are 25 and under. I just don't get how so many women have the same goal. Has anyone else noticed this?

Maybe I'm just tripping.

Reverend Jesse Jackson

Somebody I Am
Daps
steve-harvey-o.gif

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
its a smart move.

People do dumb shyt all the time and need to be fixed up :manny: but the problem is when the job becomes downgrade and doesnt pay as much as it should. Next then you know we gonna have nurse helpers and shyt....

wait a minute :dwillhuh:

Blown Moon

All Star
Daps
its a smart move.

People do dumb shyt all the time and need to be fixed up :manny: but the problem is when the job becomes downgrade and doesnt pay as much as it should. Next then you know we gonna have nurse helpers and shyt....

wait a minute :dwillhuh:

Certified Nursing Assistants

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
thats why I had the :dwillhuh: face when I thought about it.

Basically

Hood rats = Certified Nursing Assistants

Black women = Nurses

Caribbean women = Doctors

:blessed: and its completed

:why:

So, basicaslly I haven't missed a thing from my Coli hiatus huh ? :heh:

Dada

Face===>Heel
Daps
I was going to go to nursing school, I'd gotten in and gotten tuition (already had a degree at the time but wanted to diversify) but there was a shortage of nursing professors, so you had to wait a LONG time before you could start. I went and got a Master's in something else. I'm happy with the way things turned out. But the work they do is amazing. I salute them.

Blown Moon

All Star
Daps
I was going to go to nursing school, I'd gotten in and gotten tuition (already had a degree at the time but wanted to diversify) but there was a shortage of nursing professors, so you had to wait a LONG time before you could start. I went and got a Master's in something else. I'm happy with the way things turned out. But the work they do is amazing. I salute them.

What'd you switch to?

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
Why would Black women 25 and under listen to Steve Harvey? :what:

All the projects hes involved in seems to be geared towards middle aged women and up (His morning radio show, Family Feud, his Talk show, etc)

Maybe the commercial that they show when Maury airs has something to do with this, who knows :ehh:

Blown Moon

All Star
Daps
Why would Black women 25 and under listen to Steve Harvey? :what:

All the projects hes involved in seems to be geared towards middle aged women and up (His morning radio show, Family Feud, his Talk show, etc)

Maybe the commercial that they show when Maury airs has something to do with this, who knows :ehh:

I know more than a few chicks who are under 25 that follow Steve.:manny:

Does Maury still come on?

I think I got it though. Wasn't Beyonce a nurse in one of the movies she was in? These girls love Beyonce.:heh:

minijump

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Depending on where you live you can come out making 25 an hour. So where is the issue.