Is Sony about to buy Kojima Productions?

Deuterion

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LBC
Sony should save their money for a much better studio. If they do purchase then Kojima needs to be kept on a leash.

Yeah I bet MGS 5 was actually Kojima’s first iteration of UPS Stranding and Konami was like:

:russ:Konami Exec: Kojima, Snake is just walking from base to base...you’re hilarious, stop trolling, let’s play the real game now.

:shaq: Kojima: This is the real game, it’s a masterpiece.

:ohhh: Konami: You’ve spent $70M and all we have is a Snake getting a job at UPS simulation? Kojima please tell me this is not true. Masada-San is gonna have both of our heads for this...

:picard: Kojima: The game is perfect, I’m afraid that you don’t understand the nuance of the art. The gameplay is in Snake having to carry the packages to and from outer heaven and connecting with other players across the world and building their base. I need $25M more and 3 more years to make it perfect.

:dwillhuh: Konami Exec: Have you lost your got damn mind Kojima. YOU’RE JUST fukkING WALKING IN THE GAME, WE WILL NEVER MAKE OUR MONEY BACK ON THIS shyt!

Kojima: :ld:

:ufdup: Konami Exec: You need to wrap this shyt up next year with your remaining budget, period point blank...and this UPS shyt ain’t gonna fly. Make it a real game...

:jawalrus: Kojima: I’m Kojima, you don’t tell me what to make, I make the art and you cut the check are we on the same page? $25M and 3 more years....let me know when you guys wire funds.

:mjtf:Konami Exec: You are mismanaging our funds on a walking simulator, you are off the project. You will tell your team you’re on vacation and you will go away...Masuke will finish the project.

***Konami had 8 months to turn MGS V from a UPS simulator to the MGS V we know and love today. Kojima founded KP and turned his UPS simulator into its own franchise, death stranding.***

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Yeah I bet MGS 5 was actually Kojima’s first iteration of UPS Stranding and Konami was like:

:russ:Konami Exec: Kojima, Snake is just walking from base to base...you’re hilarious, stop trolling, let’s play the real game now.

:ohhh: Konami: You’ve spent $70M and all we have is a Snake getting a job at UPS simulation? Kojima please tell me this is not true. Masada-San is gonna have both of our heads for this...

:picard: Kojima: The game is perfect, I’m afraid that you don’t understand the nuance of the art. The gameplay is in Snake having to carry the packages to and from outer heaven and connecting with other players across the world and building their base. I need $25M more and 3 more years to make it perfect.

:dwillhuh: Konami Exec: Have you lost your got damn mind Kojima. YOU’RE JUST fukkING WALKING IN THE GAME, WE WILL NEVER MAKE OUR MONEY BACK ON THIS shyt!

:ufdup: Konami Exec: You need to wrap this shyt up next year with your remaining budget, period point blank...and this UPS shyt ain’t gonna fly. Make it a real game...

:jawalrus: Kojima: I’m Kojima, you don’t tell me what to make, I make the art and you cut the check are we on the same page? $25M and 3 more years....let me know when you guys wire funds.

:mjtf:Konami Exec: You are mismanaging our funds on a walking simulator, you are off the project. You will tell your team you’re on vacation and you will go away...Masuke will finish the project.

***Konami had 8 months to turn MGS V from a UPS simulator to the MGS V we know and love today. Kojima founded KP and turned his UPS simulator into its own franchise, death stranding.***
:laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps

:mjlol: You should have added the part where they separated him from his team and locked him up in a room to finish the project.