Is smelling a girls dirty pantys weird?????

doug c

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if you goin out of your way to stalk bytches at the laundromat just to sniff they pannies, thats some legit creep shyt.. but a quick wiff when they happen to be in your general area, you good.. thats normal buisness

one time i visited this fukk buddy of mine and she lived with 2 other girls in this crappy apt.. they all shared 1 bathroom.. so i was about to shower and noticed one of her roomates left her pannies hangin on the shower curtain... so i was like fukk it and took me a long sniff.. :ehh: they smelled aight, like day old sex

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
if you goin out of your way to stalk bytches at the laundromat just to sniff they pannies, thats some legit creep shyt.. but a quick wiff when they happen to be in your general area, you good.. thats normal buisness

one time i visited this fukk buddy of mine and she lived with 2 other girls in this crappy apt.. they all shared 1 bathroom.. so i was about to shower and noticed one of her roomates left her pannies hangin on the shower curtain... so i was like fukk it and took me a long sniff.. :ehh: they smelled aight, like day old sex

:noah: i shoulda sniffed them joints. TBH idk if they were hers or her roommates but yeah i wouldve felt like a creep so i had to pass:wow: but next time:myman:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
I dead ass thought the first two post was a fukk up with the OP pasting the same story with his alias SN :dead:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
I smelled my ex gf's roommates panties one time lol. She was bad as fukk wit a stupid phat ass. Saw the panties in her bathroom and went for the kill. :manny:

doug c

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:noah: i shoulda sniffed them joints. TBH idk if they were hers or her roommates but yeah i wouldve felt like a creep so i had to pass:wow: but next time:myman:

word next time... and honestly if u bring that shyt up during the right time, these hoes be gettin turned on.. obviously u cant ask to sniff her pannies the first time u meet.. that some harassment shyt.. u gotta wait to do it after yall cool.. most girls are willing to let you do it on some being silly shyt