Is smelling a girls dirty pantys weird?????

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
the other day at the gym i was telling my mans and the female who work at the front desk a story about me and my roommate kicking it at his friends apartment. i was using the bathroom i seen her clothes on the floor like she left them there b4 getting in the shower. anyways i was scanning the pile and seen the pantys:steviej:. i aint gon lie i contemplated for 2-3 minutes whether i should smell them:ahh:. :whoa: i aint go through with it tho, but part of me wanted to :eat: off the frangrances of her nether regions. i told them the story and shorty working at the front desk said i was weird. i thought it was natural because my primitive instincts were like "nikka if you dont pick up the draws and sniff them shyts and hold in like you hitting a blunt:birdman:" but part of me couldnt bring myself to do it:sadcam:

Ronald McDonald

Even in the darkest nights, I'm a MAC for life
Daps
Not at all bruh, I actually remember this one time when i was at the gym and i was telling my mans and the female who work at the front desk a story about me and my roommate kicking it at his friends apartment. i was using the bathroom i seen her clothes on the floor like she left them there b4 getting in the shower. anyways i was scanning the pile and seen the pantys. i aint gon lie i contemplated for 2-3 minutes whether i should smell them. i aint go through with it tho, but part of me wanted to off the frangrances of her nether regions. i told them the story and shorty working at the front desk said i was weird. i thought it was natural because my primitive instincts were like "nikka if you dont pick up the draws and sniff them shyts and hold in like you hitting a blunt" but part of me couldnt bring myself to do it

Shaman

Poet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QC
better man than me...as soon as I saw the panties, I woulda been like -

tom-baker-i-can-fap-to-this.gif

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
better man than me...as soon as I saw the panties, I woulda been like -

tom-baker-i-can-fap-to-this.gif

the funny thing is she told my roommate i was creeping her out because i kept staring at her and her butt:russ: but she still put her arms out to hug a nikka as i we were leaving... ima get up n them guts next semester:noah: she had a tight little body and i havent fapped since july 3rd,2o12 so the whole time we were over there i kept staring at her like:shaq:

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
:rudy: You're a creep,b. You're on some straight out of japan creep shyt. I don't even wanna see your interenet search history

:stopitslime: everybody wil say this, but think about it like this think of the shyt you do while your alone and no one is watching...now imagine if all that shyt came to the light u think ppl would say everything you did was 100% normal? i was alone in her bathroom with her dirty pantys she left laying on the floor any nikka who wouldnt have thought about smelling them is probably a certified homo

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
Not at all bruh, I actually remember this one time when i was at the gym and i was telling my mans and the female who work at the front desk a story about me and my roommate kicking it at his friends apartment. i was using the bathroom i seen her clothes on the floor like she left them there b4 getting in the shower. anyways i was scanning the pile and seen the pantys. i aint gon lie i contemplated for 2-3 minutes whether i should smell them. i aint go through with it tho, but part of me wanted to off the frangrances of her nether regions. i told them the story and shorty working at the front desk said i was weird. i thought it was natural because my primitive instincts were like "nikka if you dont pick up the draws and sniff them shyts and hold in like you hitting a blunt" but part of me couldnt bring myself to do it

:deadfifty:

Damn near FLAWLESS execution

Nymeria

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Dorne.

:ohhh::dead:

Daps
depends on if you get caught :manny: (pretty low risk though from what you described). In the grand scheme of things, with that particular scenario as an isolated incident, go for it if you want to do it, no harm no foul.

go ahead &

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8zRiaLOkfc"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8zRiaLOkfc[/ame]

HideoKojima

DOOM, all capitals, no trick spellin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Georgia, Home of the trillest
:stopitslime: everybody wil say this, but think about it like this think of the shyt you do while your alone and no one is watching...now imagine if all that shyt came to the light u think ppl would say everything you did was 100% normal? i was alone in her bathroom with her dirty pantys she left laying on the floor any nikka who wouldnt have thought about smelling them is probably a certified homo

:umad:
I hope you honestly don't believe that. There's nothing that I do alone that I have to hide. Misery loves company,b. Don't try to act like being weird is normal because it isn't. Just admit that you're a creep. First of all, it's DIRTY pannies, nikka I aint sniff no broads DIRTY pannies. Do you want your broad walking around being DIRTY? nah, you sounding mad desperate wanting to sniff DIRTY pannies,to be brutally honest.

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
:umad:
I hope you honestly don't believe that. There's nothing that I do alone that I have to hide. Misery loves company,b. Don't try to act like being weird is normal because it isn't. Just admit that you're a creep. First of all, it's DIRTY pannies, nikka I aint sniff no broads DIRTY pannies. Do you want your broad walking around being DIRTY? nah, you sounding mad desperate wanting to sniff DIRTY pannies,to be brutally honest.

define creep?:rudy: if loving the smell of p*ssy makes me a creep then ill wear that hat:salute: