Is sierra Mist a transsexual

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Teletubbies are over 6 ft tall and weigh over 200 pounds you think callin me a teletubby gon save you, you frail faggit?

11858268crawford2.png

lol you're funny as fukk.

ibxiD4rdo5SiNb.gif

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Who's the chick in your avi? I know I saw her or someone that looks just like her on tinychat before

I'd say who she is, but you already know these vultures will try and ruin it. She told me she never tinychatted with these nikkas though. :ohhh:

Grizzly

Home Run Hitter
Daps
Reppin
Bigupyuself

I'd say who she is, but you already know these vultures will try and ruin it. She told me she never tinychatted with these nikkas though. :ohhh:

Hmmm..aight cool...somebody mustve been playing a recording or something because that looks exactly like her

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County

lol I think she's internet famous now but she wasn't back when I was posting all her nudes. They are all over my profile. lol

one thing i noticed about this weirdo fakkit since sohh, is that he will NEVER just give u the name of the bytches he posts. I guarantee u, he will not reveal who this broad is no matter how hard u try. you're so fukking weird. i hope u die soon.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Did this lame really search for this old ass thread about me just to gossip. Sorry fakkit I won't let you lames ruin this shyt. Dude really upped this thread after it died TWICE.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Because your an Alais that goes back and fourth with the trolls if the coli

I'm not an alias of anyone else on here. lol And even if all that were true, my gender identity and sexuality have nothing to do with it. I'm really not that important that people need to worry about me on that level. Only 2 posters here need to worry about that and they are both female. Don't get why men are on my nuts.