Banned
Daps
It's a tranny :scusthov:
Oh ya??? Proof of this?

Lol..im surprised nobody else caught this

Clearly addressing Sierra mist

but guess who responds?

:heh:

Why did you up this? I haven't posted in over 12 hours and you losers are still thinking about me. I really am the most talked about poster on here. He didn't address anyone and at the time you lames were attacking my boo. Get over yourselves.

nikkas just sit back, eat a bowl of ramen and read threads about me when they are bored.

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
I really am the most talked about poster on here.

you-want-it-one-way-marlo-the-wire.jpg
[/IMG]

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
All the hate Misty gets for any and everything other than the shyt he posts about, it makes me wonder if 3/4 of the dudes here are just mad they can't obey their thirst and PM new broads for fear that it might be Misty.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
All the hate Misty gets for any and everything other than the shyt he posts about, it makes me wonder if 3/4 of the dudes here are just mad they can't obey their thirst and PM new broads for fear that it might be Misty.

The people who hate me have never even read my posts before. And if these losers could actually attract women in real life that issue wouldn't even exist, nor matter.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field

The people who hate me have never even read my posts before. And if these losers could actually attract women in real life that issue wouldn't even exist, nor matter.

certainly wouldnt be chasing and harassing every poster on a message board who they think has female overtones.

You would think that in their minds, sitting in front of a computer means they walked outside and went somewhere to socialize.

:whoa: wait wait don't think Im an alt because I responded to Sierra Mist directly, brehs! I'm my own man like Agent Smith! :whoa:

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York

Sierra Mist thirst quencher? :ohhh: