Is she right? Ladies and Fellas chime in.

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol no. Women don’t get sexier as they age. Only time that happens is the first few years of college. After that, they’ve lost their innocence. The feminine vibes are gone. Hell, even this site. Read posts from grown ass women talking like men. These women are not ladies. They are just….

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I look good at 35. My mom gave me her slow aging genes. It's like I'm 5-7 years behind where I should be.

But I earned that though because in high school, I looked like a freshman/sophomore when I was senior. And that was not fun :mjcry:

In other news, my goatee connected this year :blessed: I cried when I saw it coming in.

full

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
im 37, she lying

I will say the women around my age that look good -- look great, but the rest.. the drop off is insane
finding a very good looking 35-40 year old women :ehh: they around but majority of them have started showing signs, its usually in the hands, neck or eyes

and im not sure if its the lip filler or botox or what but a lot of 35-40 year old women lips look deformed in the bay area, almost like theyre melting (I dont know how else to describe it..like they lips look like flat tires? )

on the flip side :dame: you go to the gym and majority of the brolic/inshape men in there probably 35-50 :ld: you see someone benching 315 its probably someone 35+ or some kid on steroids.

whens the last time you saw a 40 year old women in the squat or deadlift rack putting in real work :lolbron:

they usually doing some bs machine, with their fingerless gloves :lolbron:

edit: google fingerless gym gloves, its dominated by women :lolbron: add a sweatshirt tied around their waste and a ponytail through the hat and you can describe 75% of females over 35 in the gym :lolbron: in there not lifting shyt :lolbron:

Last edited:
Daps
I’ll just say this. It’s easier for a woman to maintain her appearance with makeup, filler, and botox. Men can get it too, but it looks strange. And a lot of the men y’all think don’t look good, but have an attractive wife are older, and fell off. A lot of them didn’t look like that when they got with the woman.

Lieutenant Daniels

I’m up for Major
Daps
Reppin
Major case squad
:duck:
Big capping. 90% of women are :flabbynsick: status no matter their age.

I’m 40 and have been constantly working out for 20yrs. I’m in the dating game. MOST women I meet in the 28-45 age range are beyond washed. And that’s because most of them heavily drink, eat, and taking trips all the time.