Is Rust Cohle A Top 10 Character In TV History?

is rust a top 10 character?

• yes

Votes: 29 78.4%
  • no

Votes: 8 21.6%

• Total voters

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
im tryna think who i would nominate from the wire, prolly gotta go with string
tony soprano
walter white
arnold rothstein

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
He's probably my favorite character ever. I can't speak for anyone else, and this isn't an "in the moment" statement. I can't name another character that even comes close for me.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Geez, can we let the show breathe a bit before saying duke is a top 10 character in TV history? Love the show, love the character and love Matty Ice but TV has been around for a LONG time and there are so many characters in the genre that have made an impact and their impact can be felt throughout the medium. Rust hasn't had a chance to make the same impact yet so let him cook for a while

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
so what..

you do realize that tv has been around a LONG time. you really think people are gonna be like RUST COHLE!! in 20 years?

and i love this show and the character.
I will be. Other people are fukking retarded so I don't really care what they'll be like. I only know a few people who even watch this show.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Yo the "pacspit" smiley is a really underused asset on The Coli

And when used correctly it's fukking great. In conveys "fukk you" "fukk outta here" and "get the fukk out my face with that bullshyt" all at the same time.

Very versatile

bogey_j

new love, same neurosis..
Daps
nikkas done forgot about AL motherfukking Sweargen the gawd? Al Sweargen better be in nikkas top 10. I voted yes for Cohle, but he might be on the edge of the top 10 because he's only going to have 8 episodes in bio.

who? :dahell:

I seriously had to google him

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
i came in to say no...put together my list of greatest tv characters of all time...got to number 4 and it was easily cohle...

People say he has been on for only 7 episodes...but honestly...he is the reason why people watch this show...and woody is killing it as Marty to...

I was thinking the other day...I don't see how season 2 is not a disappointment, just for the simple fact that Cohle won't be in it