Is Riff Raffs verse on Orion's Belt ghostfacekillah status?

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I'm sorry but I cant fukk with this.

I fukks with Riff's verse because I expect this from him and hes funny as fukk but that girl...oh hell no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

People like her are the reason i'm starting to hate hiphop. She is absolutely horrible, she has fakkit ass looking hipsters around her, you can tell she doesn't give 2 fukks about hiphop and her music and lyrics are soulless. No matter how garbage Riff Raff, his stuff has soul. This ignorant ass nikka tatted MTV & BET on himself...of course he actually cares about the culture. This bytch tho, I cant do it. Shes doing this just so she can show her hipster friends how easy it is to make it in hiphop.

Co sign. It is funny because my boy be clowning riff, and I was like "man this dude tatted MTV and BET on himself"...on the low...if Riff ever got some real good production...and the right time...he might could blow up...he def has mic presence...something a lot of hip hop cats like nowadays

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
599160_243138459123009_2027600004_n.jpg

Brock Landers

AKA Tyler Hands-thorough
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Torrance, CA
Ronald did that so hopefully I wouldn't need to go through that :to:

Dude is a crazy cac but at least you can't knock him for pretending to be something he's not - he's a clown and a musical troll :pachaha: What is the point of shytting on someone that has a WSHH tattoo? Let that dude be brehs.

*Does riffraff dance while waiting on some meatloaf in the cafeteria line*

Ugo Ogugwa

Neega Wotsssss
Supporter
Daps
pls guys know you history o...riff raff whole style is a cheap knock off of the old school screwed up click/swisha house top if de dome freestyles o..

de whole "i done popped trunk in siberia with a polar bear"

the gist was to say something random and catchy o..riff raff did not make dat style up o.. the little appeal dat he has is from his houston influence o (he is from my city)

get off his dik o

RoCKetSity256

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NorthW62d Hat Boys
pls guys know you history o...riff raff whole style is a cheap knock off of the old school screwed up click/swisha house top if de dome freestyles o..

the gist was to say something random and catchy o..riff raff did not make dat style up o.. the little appeal dat he has is from his houston influence o (he is from my city)

get off his dik o

Tried to tell them in the other thread that this nikkas a white big tuck! I fukks with tuck though so ...
:stylin:

[ame=http://youtu.be/k9jMVJR833I]T.U.C.K - Big Tuck - YouTube[/ame]

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

get off his dik o

Dap for knowing your shyt.

I believe Riff Raff use to run with Swishahouse though

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps

get off his dik o

Tried to tell them in the other thread that this nikkas a white big tuck! I fukks with tuck though so ...
:stylin:

T.U.C.K - Big Tuck - YouTube

Can ya'll good folks link some of that old music? I always liked that shyt thats why I check Riff Raff's videos... I remember downloading Lil Flip freestyles in 2002 they were way better than his real music.